Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

"Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari (1159 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by chesterlee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Claims that President Buhari made anti-Igbo
comments during an interview on the BBC Hausa
Service are lies, according to a statement issued
by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and
Publicity Garba Shehu.
The recent accusations were made on the pirate
radio station Radio Biafra, which was supposedly
shut down by the Nigerian government two days
ago. However, the latest reports say that the
radio station continues to broadcast in the
southern part of Nigeria.
According to the statement Radio Biafra’s
broadcast was “completely false, malicious, and
slanderous.”
The statement added that, “the voice being
ascribed to President Buhari in the recording
repeatedly played back by the pirate radio
station is definitely not the President's and the
claim that the station got the recording from a
BBC interview is totally untrue.”
According to Mr. Shehu, “The BBC Hausa Service
Editor, Mr. Mansor Liman has distanced the BBC
from the false interview clip being ascribed by
the pirate radio station to President Buhari.”
The full statement can be read below:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
CLAIM THAT PRESIDENT BUHARI EXPRESSED
ANTI-IGBO SENTIMENTS IN BBC INTERVIEW
COMPLETELY FALSE AND MALICIOUS
The claim by a pirate radio station that President
Muhammadu Buhari expressed anti-Igbo
sentiments in a recent interview with the BBC
Hausa Service is completely false, malicious and
slanderous.
The voice being ascribed to President Buhari in
the recording repeatedly played back by the
pirate radio station is definitely not the
President's and the claim that the station got
the recording from a BBC interview is totally
untrue.
No one should be deceived by the pirate radio
station's hate propaganda against the President.
President Buhari has not had any interview with
the BBC's Hausa Service since his assumption
of office as alleged by the agents of disunity
behind the pirate radio station's inflammatory
and divisive broadcasts.
The last interview he had with the BBC Hausa
Service, lasting not more than five minutes, was
on the day he was declared winner and given his
certificate of return as President-elect by the
Independent National Electoral Commission.
Thankfully, the BBC Hausa Service Editor, Mr.
Mansor Liman has distanced the BBC from the
false interview clip being ascribed by the pirate
radio station to President Buhari.
President Buhari is the President of all Nigerians
and will continue to treat all citizens on the
basis of fairness, equality and equity.
Nigerians should therefore ignore all propaganda
designed to sow seeds of discord among them
and promote a separatist agenda against
national unity, solidarity and progress.
GARBA SHEHU
Senior Special Assistant to the President,
(Media and Publicity)
July 15, 2015

Source: www saharareporters.com/2015/07/15/president-buhari-says-radio-biafra-lied-against-him

cc Lalasticlala ishilove
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by dustmalik: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Of course
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by dreamchazer: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by merry02(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol......season film
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
plot
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Buchukwu: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by chesterlee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
That voice is Buhari's voice joor!!

FG can lie....I see Lai Muhammed is working!
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Visocrate(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
OK very soon we shall know who lies and who tells the truth
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Clitoris777: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Attack against Boko haram is an attack against The North.

4 Likes

Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Clitoris777: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
He is so scared. Obama has heard all the allegations and he wants to do some damage control before his meeting with Obama. Too late. The whole world knows now
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Clitoris777:
He is so scared. Obama has heard all the allegations and he wants to do some damage control before his meeting with Obama. Too late. The whole world knows now

Are you suggesting that gay-lover Obama is pro-Biafra? Dude, I don't know what sort of drug Kanu has you all on, but it sure is potent. cheesy
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Rose2014: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Last I checked, it was FG that lied against radio Biafra saying it's bn jammed

Anyway Buhari should face BH. He promised to crush them in two months.
Nigerians are dying daily but he's only interested in radio Biafra

3 Likes

Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Obijulius: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
No worry.

Video evidence coming soon. They will tell us that Buhari was cloned.

Useless man we have as a President. Obama's dummy.

3 Likes

Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Clitoris777: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Are you suggesting that gay-lover Obama is pro-Biafra? Dude, I don't know what sort of drug Kanu has you all on, but it sure is potent. cheesy

No Yourba Slave, What I mean is that the US takes allegations of paedophilia seriously. Buhari and his propaganda machines want to try to block any negative news on Buhari. This explains the last minute scramble to ban Radio Biafra, etc
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by ziccoit: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
If these agitators sustain their agitation beyond 2019 which PMB may want to step down for fresh set of people and probably VP is going to come from the agitators side (SS or SE)then I would start taking them serious. For now, what we have is a kind of reaction to supposed loss to apparent enemies.
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by eagleeye2: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Radio Biafra is planning to jam Radio Nigeria, so I read.
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by JusticeSeeker: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
PSP, PEJ. GEJ and some criminal elements headed by Asari Dokubo are the ones doing this.
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
eagleeye2:
Radio Biafra is planning to jam Radio Nigeria, so I read.
lol.

And guess what? The thread has been removed.

The sound of biafra sends shiver down their spines, like that moment u wanna cum...
Lol
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by chesterlee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
krattoss:
lol.

And guess what? The thread has been removed.

The sound of biafra sends shiver down their spines, like that moment u wanna cum...
Lol

Buhari is in trouble!!
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by beland15: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
buhari time to cry
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by ichidodo: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari thinks We all dullardeens like himself to dismiss nuggets of truths from RADIO BIAFRA?
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by donholy28(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
So d olodo is denying his own voice nawah o
Re: "Radio Biafra lied against me" ~ President Buhari by Clitoris777: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Before Football clubs go on pre-season Tour, they try to tidy up their signings.

Before Buhari jets out to Tour in the US, he wants to tidy up Radio Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Bring Down El-rufai’s Govt, Beggars Warn / Ohaneze To Nominate Father Mbaka Of Adoration For President 2019 / If You Could Change One Thing About Your Country, What Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.