Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Business Can I Start With N100,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N100,000. (1907 Views)

What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by kickout: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2009
what business can I start with N100,000.Am considering braiding saloon.pls advice me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by MOG2: 5:21am On Mar 12, 2009
sure,there are numerous businesses.But before you make a move,i would like to prescribe some drugs for you. First of all,read [HOW TO GROW YOUR MULTI-MILLION NAIRA BIZ IN NIGERIA STARTING FROM THE GROUND FLOOR]authored by Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase.Another very powerful manual you need is titled'[HOW TO START YOUR OWN BIZ WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL AND RAKE IN MILLIONS WITHIN A SHORT TIME] This particular manual will teach you everything you need to know to run a successful business, then you would realize that money does not count at first, what does count is a sound business idea/acumen.This manual was authored by Next Agada [08033353882].
The distance between where you are now and where you want to go s simply a piece of information.and the little money you pay for these books/information is your major start-up capital
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by brianromel(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2009
Cross the start a business section,there are lot of business ideas there for you to pick from,apart from online businesses
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by fuke(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2009
There are tons of businesses you could do but it depends. It depends on, among other things, your education, your interest, where you live, your marital status, the kind of wife you have, th no of children and their ages, the house you live whethe it belongs to you or not, and lots ore. Before anybody can genuinely advise you , you have to answer thee quetions and more. If a doctor has to prescribe for a patent the patent has to answer many qestions. I must confess and i know what i am saying , business is sweet when successful but to be successful it takes much more than opening a shop. For example, i said the type of wife. Is she one wh could assist if you open a food joint or a beer joint which are sure routes to money? Many questions, many questions. See a consltant

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by CHARLOE(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2009
a very good business you can start with 100,000 and make over 100,000 every month is digital photography. i'm into the business and offer to take you by the hand thru all the processes, step by step. if you're interested my contact details are;
tel- 08030822276
digipix studio, daniel's plaza, 11 thomas salako str, off ijaye rd, ogba.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by chremote(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2009
You don't really need any money to start up a state channel dealer business with Afriscope limited. What you need is just training on their solutions and they furnish you with information of their state channel dealer program. contact them at 01-739-7016 or info@afriscope.org
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by kickout: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2009
Thank you all for your advice, I still need more advice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by Kaestro(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2009
@ Internet marketers-money,ebook sellers and the likes

Is it so hard to comprehend internet business is not for everyone.If the industry is so lucrative why are a lot of you clamouring for people to either sell materials to or introduce into the business to while they part with their money? You don't find nurses or tailors go around telling people how easy it is to make money in their jobs.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N100,000. by emeka53(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
How simple and easy would life be if we could all make cash. But is it really so simple? For those of you that don't know the real meaning of the word cash it refers to coins or notes. It is said that some countries was in so much of a financial crisis that the rulers of the country simply said: "Make Cash". So all they did was to print more cash or notes for that matter so everybody was happy. The fact that the all the cash was useless was for them beside the point as long as there was cash available.

Another example where a person tried to make cash can be found in a very popular book where as a child the person melted down metal and made his own cash or coins for that matter. Once again it was all good and well but the fact of the matter was that the cash couldn't buy anything as it was useless.

So where is all this leading to? Well unless you work for the government where they make or print the countries money you cannot make cash in the pure sense of the word. In other words we shouldn't use the phrase make cash as this sounds too easy but rather refer to earning cash for example because then it implies you've sold something or you've done some type of work.

I know perfectly well all we actually doing is playing with words but herein lies the catch that if we don't understand the real meaning of the words in a statement or phrase we can easily be led to believe things that are not exactly as we perceive it to be.

The point is that unless we sell something or do some form of work in exchange for cash we cannot actually just make cash and therefore be rich overnight. Selling something does not necessarily mean something tangible that you can touch and herein lays a very important message that a lot of people has sold a mere idea and made a lot of cash.

Now that we have established that we cannot make cash we have to realize that we have to do some form of "work" or to put it into other words make some form of effort for us to reap some form of reward. So next time you see or hear an advertisement where it states: "make cash" think very carefully about the real meaning or the real motive behind those words.
www.blogafrican..com

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! / Need Kola Nuts Buyer / How Can I Do Ware Bill From Nigeria To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.