Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! (724 Views)

Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed / Are you an Aspiring Web Designer & Developer? Here's good news for you! / Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! by Triumphloaded: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who knows about AppYet If you do, please tell me how you can download your Android app and add all those codings, rss/atoms, website. Comments please!!!
Re: Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Triumphloaded:
Who knows about AppYet If you do, please tell me how you can download your Android app and add all those codings, rss/atoms, website. Comments please!!!
havent used it b4 tho. Been using mobincube, appgeyser, appbar, nd sme others but it seems appyet is totally free
Re: Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! by Triumphloaded: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
havent used it b4 tho. Been using mobincube, appgeyser, appbar, nd sme others but it seems appyet is totally free
Yeah.. It is. If you've downloaded Linda Ikeji's Blig App, thats how your app would look like. But for me to get the link to download my app and share to my users that is the prob. Mobincube AppBar, are they free
Re: Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Triumphloaded:

Yeah.. It is. If you've downloaded Linda Ikeji's Blig App, thats how your app would look like. But for me to get the link to download my app and share to my users that is the prob. Mobincube AppBar, are they free
they have free plans and paid ones tooo....

I dnt knw how her blog app looks lyk tho
Re: Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! by Triumphloaded: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
they have free plans and paid ones tooo....

I dnt knw how her blog app looks lyk tho

Kay.. Thanks. Do u own a blog?
Re: Any App Developer Here??? Get In Here Please!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Triumphloaded:

Kay.. Thanks. Do u own a blog?
noooo

(1) (Reply)

VSMS, A Cakephp Based School Management System / The Best Websites To Learn Coding Online / How To Generate Traffic Using Onlywire.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.