Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest (815 Views)

A Freestyle I Did With Vector's King Kong Instrumental (lyrics Included) / Blaqbonez - Hennessy Cypher Verse Uncut (AUDIO + VIDEO) / Last Day Of Contest...nairaland Please Help Blaqbonez. Countdown 11:59pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by GIYAZZ(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
I know y'all must have heard about the #KingKongContest hosted by vector G.R.A.P music in partnership with Notjustok!

Vector released the instrumental to his latest hit track King Kong and let Upcoming rappers jump on it to win a collabo with him. I mean, anybody who wins this competition gets to feature Vector in a track for free!!

And the good news here is. . . Our very own Blaqbonez, www.nairaland.com/ThaBlaqbonez a Nairaland battle emcee participated and made it to the Top Ten list.

Now all he needs from us is our support and our votes. Please Nairalanders! Let's come together in one accord and give Blaqbonez enough votes to win this!!!

He needs every single vote from us!!! Let's give him our support too by promoting the voting link and asking our friends to vote for him. Please please please guys! This is something BIG!!!!

You know a track with Vector could catapult this dude to limelight real quick, and he will be indebted to us!!!

LET'S VOTE HIM PLEASE!!!!!

See voting link:

www.notjustok.com/2015/07/15/king-kong-rap-contest-top-10-finalists-released-voting-starts-now/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by Bilabong(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
* I Invite all my street Niggers, we stand in line and anticipate for bags of rice 5k each and finally AK47 *
Bros which party we dey?

Op go see ooo I don vote.
Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by ThaBlaqBonez: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks thanks

Lalasticlala i hope this makes the front page cheesy
Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
OK
Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by GIYAZZ(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:
Thanks thanks

You're welcome. Farano where you at? Please move this to the frontpage. Please
Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by Deadshotz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
TeaMBlaQmustBlow!!!!
Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by Godzlove8(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2015
DONE grin #BlaqMustBlow #2milz
Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by danbrowndmf(m): 4:44am On Jul 16, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:
Thanks thanks

shey u'v been snubing ous here all year now u needed vote u are here.smh

We go still vote u sha.hope u win
but chockie is ma guy sha.
Goodluck bro!
Re: Help Blaqbonez; A Nairalander Get Votes To Win Vector's #kingkongcontest by Gladyys(f): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:
Thanks thanks

We hope u wont run off after dis plus i tink it'l b best if u tag em nl battle heads yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Parks Her Car, Gets In The Middle Of The Road And Starts Pulling Her Cloth / Classical Music Tread / Music:- Reborn - Sugar (freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.