Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Goodnews Onitsha Main Market - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Goodnews Onitsha Main Market (409 Views)

Goodnews!! Facebook Accepted My Facebook Ads With This Bank Account!! / The Top 3 Main Google Ranking Factors To Focus On In 2016. / Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews Onitsha Main Market by phpNET(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
GoodNews Onitsha!!!
Website creation promo is now closer than before .

If you are in Onitsha main market area of Anambara state Nigeria and you have a business that you wish to grow up to international standard, like Hotels, Schools, Stores small and large scale businesses etc
You need an online stands your business needs to be seen around Nigeria, Africa and the whole world at large.
We are giving this great opportunity to all business owners, companies, schools, churches etc the opportunity of having an online presence at a very reduced prize starting from #15,000.
This offer is only available for few serious minded individuals, organizations, business owners, private and public companies.
The offer is available from 15 July 2015 to 26th July 2015.
Call 09035579034 or email details of the site you want to startech.Nig@gmail.com
Limited offer. hurry now.
Remember its first come first serve.

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Adsense To Monetize Your Website / I Can Help You Rank High In S.e.o. Chk Mine And Confirm / my experience in blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.