Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) (3300 Views)

Only In Nigerian Movies Evil Spirit Got An Ac In Their Kingdom / Download: I Want Sex 3 - Latest Nigerian Movies / Netflix Now Shows Nigerian Movies But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2015
I used to be of the opinion that the Nigerian movie industry was good for nothing until I reluctantly watched last flight to Abuja last year and since then I've tried to watch the top notch ones as often as I find them. Between Monday and today I've watched Finding mercy, The figurine, Phone swap, Holding hope and Mrs somebody. If you have more to recommend for me kindly comment
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Akposb(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Meeting.
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by rossyc(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Look for house of gold, the flower girl, 30 days in atlanta, mr and mrs.

1 Like

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Last flight in abuja is a crab, i hate dat film lik crazy.I jus dnt xpect yu 2 list dat film among d awesome naija movies
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by rossyc(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jadonjack:
Last flight in abuja is a crab, i hate dat film lik crazy.I jus dnt xpect yu 2 list dat film among d awesome naija movies
That movie is overhyped tot am d only one that hates it.
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by LieDetector(m): 3:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Phone swap
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
rossyc:
Thanks but I've previously watched all you've listed except flower girl
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jadonjack:
he he he, it was OK to me sha
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
LieDetector:
Phone swap
that film is awesome
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by ionsman: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Na wa o.....Last flight to abuja kwa? Is that your definition of an awesome movie?
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by beautifullll1(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
rossyc:

interesting movies......

including The Contract, The kingdom......
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
beautifullll1:

interesting movies......
including The Contract, The kingdom......
I haven't heard of these two. Who are the major casts
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Originalsly: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm...is Last Flight to Abuja awesome?....more like awful to me. In so many tries I am yet to see it thru before boredom and frustration got my full attention. Presently I am on yet another long break after watching yet another very short part of the highly recommended and over overhyped "30 Days in Atlanta"...,.I don't know why I'm torturing myself. I recommend Mother of George, Far from Home, Mirror Boy, John Bull and Rose Kate, In the Beginning, Behind Closed Doors and Stronger than Pain for movies that make sense.
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by beautifullll1(f): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Talius:

I haven't heard of these two. Who are the major casts

The kingdom= Van vicker , 2face idibia's
wife (I've 4gotten her name), Clem ohamezie, Eucharia Anunuobi, Tana Adelana

The contract= Joseph Benjamin(d rich guy in Mr &Mrs), Ivonne okore, Hlomla Dandala...(all Ghanian cast though but really nice)
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
beautifullll1:

The kingdom= Van vicker , 2face idibia's
wife (I've 4gotten her name), Clem ohamezie, Eucharia Anunuobi, Tana Adelana

The contract= Joseph Benjamin(d rich guy in Mr &Mrs), Ivonne okore, Hlomla Dandala...(all Ghanian cast though but really nice)
Thanks very much, I think I link the cast of the contract better, but I'll try and check both out.
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm...is Last Flight to Abuja awesome?....more like awful to me. In so many tries I am yet to see it thru before boredom and frustration got my full attention. Presently I am on yet another long break after watching yet another very short part of the highly recommended and over overhyped "30 Days in Atlanta"...,.I don't know why I'm torturing myself. I recommend Mother of George, Far from Home, Mirror Boy, John Bull and Rose Kate, In the Beginning, Behind Closed Doors and Stronger than Pain for movies that make sense.
Thanks for your recommendations, I appreciate. More Nigerian movies to keep me hooked
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by joywendy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Last flight to abuja ke? Reserve my comment

Please 30 days in atlanta is drab! Terrible storyline. Very overreacted nonsense!

Who is that mentioning mirror boy? Another over hyped movie...

Check out October 1, Dazzling mirage,broken,tangle with me...this are the ones I know that haven't been mentioned yet that are kinda cool

1 Like

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Keepshining(f): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Under Control 1&2.You 'll love it.
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by deewhone(f): 5:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Pls, which sites do I download these movies from? Always tried 2 download them. Also loookn 4 EMERALD
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2015
joywendy:

Please 30 days in atlanta is drab! Terrible storyline. Very overreacted nonsense!

Check out October 1, Dazzling mirage,broken,tangle with me...this are the ones I know that haven't been mentioned yet that are kinda cool

God bless you my sister. We dey d same path

1 Like

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 3:17am On Jul 22, 2015
joywendy:

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 3:18am On Jul 22, 2015
joywendy:

Thank you too dear

1 Like

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Macdove02(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Check out: In the cupboard, Iyore, A mile from home, Brother's keeper, Dinning with a long spoon, The volunteer, The meeting, October 1, HOAYS, Mirror boy....infact the list is endless. These are great movies.
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by afrokid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please has anyone seen Ojuju? What is your take on the movie?

1 Like

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Macdove02:
Check out: In the cupboard, Iyore, A mile from home, Brother's keeper, Dinning with a long spoon, The volunteer, The meeting, October 1, HOAYS, Mirror boy....infact the list is endless. These are great movies.
Thanks for the list, I've watched some I'll find the others soon
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2015
afrokid:
Please has anyone seen Ojuju? What is your take on the movie?
I hear its very nice, I'm yet to see it sha
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Has anybody watched Apaye, its very emotional. A story about a young woman's struggle in life from losing her mum at a young age and been married by an unrepentant polygamous husband who doesn't show her and her children regard anymore to her efforts in raising her children in an environment that doesnt care to notice her.... I heard its a true life story

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Since the last time I updated this thread, I've watched a lot of Nigerian movies - Nollywood is really improving.

Amongst the many I watches are: October 1, Phone Swap, Itoro, Darima's Dilemma (I love this one), Black November, Knocking on Heaven's door, Finding Mercy, Mrs. Somebody.

Nollywood is really improving.

Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by phamarsenal: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2016
guys where are u downloading all these top notched movies
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
phamarsenal:
guys where are u downloading all these top notched movies

I get mine from YouTube, people, and burning the disc
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Macdove02(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Talius:
Since the last time I updated this thread, I've watched a lot of Nigerian movies - Nollywood is really improving.

Amongst the many I watches are: October 1, Phone Swap, Itoro, Darima's Dilemma (I love this one), Black November, Knocking on Heaven's door, Finding Mercy, Mrs. Somebody.

Nollywood is really improving.

Good...I love Black November
Re: Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) by Talius(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Macdove02:

Good...I love Black November

It's very interesting. Do you know more that aren't listed here already? Please mention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prison Break Season 05 Thread / Wapsite To Download A Village In Africa / I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.