Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Companies With The Cheapest Pickup And Delivery Service In Lagos ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Companies With The Cheapest Pickup And Delivery Service In Lagos ? (1671 Views)

Konga Self Delivery Service At Portharcourt And Abuja / 10 Examples Of Companies With Fantastic Cultures / 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Companies With The Cheapest Pickup And Delivery Service In Lagos ? by louie3(m): 1:04am On Jul 16, 2015
for all those doing mini importation business especially for those of us that don't live in lagos or very busy with other things. We usually find it difficult to pickup our package from the shipping agents office or when you get an order from your buyer it will be difficult to deliver the products your self. Then came some logistics companies that solved our problems. But the problem is that some of their charges will make you have no choice than to cancel the order or bear the loss of delivering the product at a price you never envisaged, thereby affecting your profit margin. So my fellow nairalanders come and help those of us that are facing this wahala by stating the companies you know that offer affordable prices for their pickup and delivery services.
Re: Companies With The Cheapest Pickup And Delivery Service In Lagos ? by sweethomie: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
I think konga is cheaper

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N70,000,000 / How Startups Can Attract Angel Investment In Nigeria / Am I The Only One Experiencing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.