Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng (1862 Views)

Please Who Else Got This Message From Tolet.com.ng / Anyone Else Got This Invite From Tolet.com.ng? / Pls Got Thsi From Tolet.com.ng How Much Is Dere Salary Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by ude25: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2015
I received an interview invite from tolet.com.ng for the role of project manager at their ikeja office. Please house those anyone know the company and what they are into. Is this fake or real? I really want to be sure so I don't waste my time.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by correctyourself(m): 1:30am On Jul 16, 2015
ude25:
I received an interview invite from tolet.com.ng for the role of project manager at their ikeja office. Please house those anyone know the company and what they are into. Is this fake or real? I really want to be sure so I don't waste my time.

Its into real estate, Google its website.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by ude25: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks dear. So it worth my time. I will give it a trial tomorrow.
Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by kinghold(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2015
Also received dt too
Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by ude25: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2015
kinghold:
Also received dt too

What time are u scheduled? Mine is 2pm.
Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by Nature129(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
ude25:
Thanks dear. So it worth my time. I will give it a trial tomorrow.

Biko what is "give it a trial"? No go blow this rubbish grammar for the interview so that you don't lose the job and start blaming it on Mama Iyabo who swore that you'd never succeed. Trial, are you in a law court? It's "give it a try." Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by ude25: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nature129:

Biko what is "give it a trial"? No go blow this rubbish grammar for the interview so that you don't lose the job and start blaming it on Mama Iyabo who swore that you'd never succeed. Trial, are you in a law court? It's "give it a try." Thank me later.

Dude! Biko it was a mistake and please don't tarnish my image. I clicked the wrong word from my device but only discovered it when I have posted it, and I don't know how to edit post or even remove it. Please next time you want to correct anyone kindly do it with love and respect. You must not use insult to correct, it's very wrong of you. Nobody is above mistake,it happens. #lessionlearned# is always edit your post before posting. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by tmgtreasure(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Pls did you attend the interview then, hw far about the job process and salary structure
kinghold:
Also received dt too
Re: Interview Invite From Tolet.com.ng by nwotiti: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2016
ude25:
I received an interview invite from tolet.com.ng for the role of project manager at their ikeja office. Please house those anyone know the company and what they are into. Is this fake or real? I really want to be sure so I ~~~1ยน@don't waste my time.

(1) (Reply)

The BOI And NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF). / Missed Ison Bpo Training At Ilorin / Dispatch Riders Living Around Lekki/ajah Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.