Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Who Can Explain Any Of These? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Can Explain Any Of These? (2412 Views)

How Can Science Explain This: "Rain Falling On One Spot" (video) / Mindblowing Gifs That Explain Natural Activities / 6 Humans With Real “superpowers” That Science Can’t Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by frehage: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
@ Frehage

Sorry . . . I could not find out . . . perhaps if I were to see the rotor itself. I would be able to deduce what type it was. smiley

I'm planning to pick up a motor from a family member's moribund Haier Thermocool washing machine. If I still can't make out what type it is, I will upload pics of it here for your deduction.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
U cany find the answers to all the things in the world
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by johnydon22(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
@ Frehage

Sorry . . . I could not find out . . . perhaps if I were to see the rotor itself. I would be able to deduce what type it was. smiley
Have been OFF for a while, data issue and my opera is not working. . . if i get this opera working might attempt the questions . . firefox sucks!!! angry
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Have been OFF for a while, data issue and my opera is not working. . . if i get this opera working might attempt the questions . . firefox sucks!!! angry
cheesy
Take it easy . grin
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by RobinHez(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
cheesy Take it easy . grin
Yeah me too cry
Each time I wanna sit down to answer ur questions...I get dizzy cheesy
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah me too cry

Each time I wanna sit down to answer ur questions...I get dizzy cheesy
shocked
Picture or . . .
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by RobinHez(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
shocked Picture or . . .
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
RobinHez:

cry
see your life. You dey play game?
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by RobinHez(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
see your life. You dey play game?
Not my fault sir grin
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
I think fatal diseases burn out quickly cause all the people that are gonna get it, get it and then die. Eventually, everyone who has the disease will be dead cause it's fatal. So no more disease. grin Not a very good explanation and not scientific but you grab angry
Re: Who Can Explain Any Of These? by Feraz(m): 3:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Teempakguy:

1. What gives clouds their color?

2. How does a bicycle stay upright when in motion?

3. Why do fatal diseases burn out quickly?

4. Why do striped toothpastes retain their designs after prolonged tube manhandling?

5. Where are the aliens?

6. How do humans balance while standing?

7. Has anybody else experienced pain in one place instead of where it should have occurred? (Like, you hit your big toe and feel the pain in your thigh.)

8. Why is Satan still alive? And healthy? Shouldn't he be chilling off in some divine prison somewhere instead of being allowed to roam around like a lion

9. Do divine peeps even exist? Where are they?

10. What is the square root of -1 ? How does it look like?

11. Why is it impossible to transplant an arm whereas a heart transplant is a walk in the park for modern science?

12. Why do Nigerian youths love money so much? What is so special about money?

13. Why is it so difficult to generate clean energy? Does God want us to destroy the earth? embarassed

14. Why do some people hate mathematics?

15. Is it possible to create a material out of garri (cassava flakes) that can be marketed to other countries such as Kelloggs special K is making waves here?

16. How is it that we are smart enough to create a calculator but not smart enough to rival its prowess?

17. Why are men so hopelessly attracted to the mammary glands? I don't get it . . . how can the sight of such a mundane object capture the thoughts of a full grown adult?

18. Is it really true that all humans are equal?

19. Why do Nigerians find it very difficult to discuss problems amicably? Is this a consequence of stupidity or personality?

20. Why is Nigeria so backward scientifically? Why? Why? Why? cry cry

More importantly, why did I even end up in this country sef? cry cry cry
5. They are somewhere in the vast universe; prolly not the way we may have envisioned them to look like. Some primitive and others, way advanced.

6. The ear helps us balance.

7. No. I haven't experienced such.

11. Me thinks the nerves and tissues connecting the arm is much more than that connecting the heart (I stand to be corrected though) talk more of the bone.

12. Nigerian youths love money because over the years, we have been programmed to do so subconsciously. If you grow up in a society that does not appreciate hard work but give you listening ear when you flaunt your wealth, what can one do?

19. We find it difficult because we always want to feel right.

20. Religion, tribalism, nepotism, lack of fund and trust, our attitude towards anything scientific (bring up something in entertainment and see people indicate interest) and most of all, our mentality.

Will provide answers to the others when I engage my brain better. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embedded System Tutorial #include<module2.h> :what Is A Microcontroller? / Top Most Useless Inventions Of All Time / Lets Share Ideals On Electronics Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.