Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Please Help: Duplicate Message On Android Device. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help: Duplicate Message On Android Device. (456 Views)

MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards / How To Unsend Sent Message On Whatsapp And Bring Back The Old Status / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Duplicate Message On Android Device. by yahaya1(m): 5:43am On Jul 16, 2015
I've had my tecno S5 for a couple
months now and i've have been texted by people
with all type of carriers But I continue to get duplicate and repeated of the messages sent including the that of the network provider like 777 and 131 on Mtn. I called customer service But
was lead to believe that my line was Okay which I agree because the moment another line come into my tecno android the problem start and this is very bad for me because I as data reseller I get not less than 30 messages a day couple with this repeated one e no funny at all.
Please whoever have solutions should Kindly help via any of these channels 08182304831 or yahayashaibu99@ gmail.com
Re: Please Help: Duplicate Message On Android Device. by Carlcaresophia: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
yahaya1:
I've had my tecno S5 for a couple
months now and i've have been texted by people
with all type of carriers But I continue to get duplicate and repeated of the messages sent including the that of the network provider like 777 and 131 on Mtn. I called customer service But
was lead to believe that my line was Okay which I agree because the moment another line come into my tecno android the problem start and this is very bad for me because I as data reseller I get not less than 30 messages a day couple with this repeated one e no funny at all.
Please whoever have solutions should Kindly help via any of these channels 08182304831 or yahayashaibu99@ gmail.com
Hi!You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help: Duplicate Message On Android Device. by yahaya1(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks so much for your reply. I live in Garki 11 Abuja and my contact is in the original post.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Month:samsung Galaxy Star S5282 Vs Mtn Smart S720i / SAVE MISS DORIS ALIGBORO / Alcatel Smartphones Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.