Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Making Of A Failed State!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Making Of A Failed State!!! (491 Views)

Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" / Breaking!! Nigeria Is A Borderline Failed State And PMB Corrupt- CNBC / Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of A Failed State!!! by alabiafra07: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2015
During my early days in the banking industry, I was taught how not to approximate figures. All the 'i' must be dotted and all the 't' crossed. One million naira could go for one billion if there are some loose ends.Those days, we ensured that our books were balanced to the last kobo before we go home.

Today, we have a country called Zoo.Zoo at 54 good years since independent cannot count the number of human beings residing in an amalgamated Country.I have not seen a country where government plays politics with the population of the country. The first thing to be done is to determine how many people that make up a country for planning purpose but because Zoo is a fraud, administration upon administration in Zoo keeps on playing dangerous politics with Zoo census. Do we know the number of unemployed Zoons? Do we know the number of final year students in Zoo? Of course , nobody cares as 95% of public servants are unproductive. Many people have agreed with me that Zoo is not working but they keep on praying for miracle.

BVI crew members went to town yesterday to ascertain the feelings of Igbo people in Anambra state on the performance of Zoo government.10 people were interviewed though off camera as they pleaded for anonymity for fear of persecution by Zoo government . The 10 people interviewed confirmed that Zoo is a failed state. A question was asked for the way forward in Zoo. 7 of them confirmed that the situation is hopeless and that only God will save the situation and the remaining were confused on what should be done. On the need to restore Biafra, the 10 of them agreed with the reporter that igbos need to have their own country using peaceful approach. On what Government should do for them, the 10 did not hide their feelings that government is indifference to the needs of the people. One of them told me that the power company in Awka has denied them access to electricity for 15 days as at today without any form of explanation from anybody. He further stated that EEDC officials told one of them that an underground wire got burnt and that the repair will cost N2000,000. For two good weeks about 300,000 people were thrown into darkness in Awka , Anambra state without any form of intervention from any quarters including state government . Citizen buys fuel at cut throat price to generate electricity while government officials use taxpayers money to buy the same fuel.

BVI reporter saw the frustration on the faces of the people that an urgent intervention is required to cushion the effects of state of hopelessness ordinary people are forced to pass through on daily basis.

http://.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0

[size=18pt]www..com/forum All Biafrans Meet there.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Failed State!!! by kossyablaze(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Typical of a failed state

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Making Of A Failed State!!! by maverickdude(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2015
k
Re: The Making Of A Failed State!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2015
zoo and zoons grin
Re: The Making Of A Failed State!!! by alabiafra07: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Midehi:
zoo and zoons grin

More of those on the forum. cool
Re: The Making Of A Failed State!!! by themilanway(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin People like you usually take off at the sound of a broken bottle.
Re: The Making Of A Failed State!!! by Gr8tasign: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
The failure of nigeria is so obvious that even the blind can see it.

If it were to be a personal issue, my people(IGBO) will advise u go in search of ur root i.e ur family history, ur past(incase u have offended someone),ur present, with wide consultation of both human n spirit in order to know if the situation is redeemable n how to go about it.

On this regard, i bring to the knowledge of nigeria that the blood of innocent BIAFRANS it shaded is hunting her n she(nigeria) cant escape it.

Solution: Dissolve this country or watch urself turn to object of scorn/mockery among nations.

If she(ngeria) has ears, let her hear.

God bless THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Lawmaker Sues President Buhari Over Bailout / We Won’t Bow To Pressure To Further Devalue Naira – CBN / Full Text: Eid -el-fitr Message To The Nation From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.