Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. (1500 Views)

Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by Time2Smile(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Any newbie to the family section might erroneously be scared of getting married if antecedents about marriage in the family section is used as yardstick to judge marriage. But I assure singles out there that marriage to the right person is one of the best thing that can happen to anyone. Though my marriage is relatively young(less than two years) but getting married to my sweetheart is the best decision I have ever taken. I am incomplete whenever we are not together due to work or studies, and we have shared some wonderful moments together. This thread is for sharing those happy moments that only married couples can experience.
Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by kinglekan: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2015

Well I yaf plenty things to share about. So many lovely things to talk about. Infact so many nice things. smiley

Errr!! What is the topic again?

Oh Marriage!! Would be back to comment when I am married. grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by agoadiv(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Hh
Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by Time2Smile(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2015
One of the happiest moments was when I got a new and better job. Though I was happy because of the job, but the joy on my wife's face which was unbridled, unrestrained and genuine gave me more happiness. I was like if someone can derive so much joy and be happy for my success (though it is actually our success), I have no choice but to love the person more. I am happy and grateful I had a wife to share that moment with.

5 Likes

Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by Time2Smile(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2015
We be back to post more moments(not with Mo). Got to work
Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by raydatluvs(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
I want to follow this thread. Reading dis type of experiences gives some kind of feeling.
Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by GodnGold: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Time2Smile:
Any newbie to the family section might erroneously be scared of getting married if antecedents about marriage in the family section is used as yardstick to judge marriage. But I assure singles out there that marriage to the right person is one of the best thing that can happen to anyone. Though my marriage is relatively young(less than two years) but getting married to my sweetheart is the best decision I have ever taken. I am incomplete whenever we are not together due to work or studies, and we have shared some wonderful moments together. This thread is for sharing those happy moments that only married couples can experience.
.Every day is my best moment because I married my best friend,our fights are the best cos when we are arguing,we still call each other "babe".Mine is 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by mopelola123: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lot and lot of happy moments in marriage. Lot and lot of unhappy moments in marriage as well. If a marriage is doing great, it is the Grace of God and both parties are doing their best. It's not that they are perfect but they have determined to love, care, rejoice over each others success, push each other to do more and many other good things. Above all they fear God and they both have conscience. If non of the above is in the marriage, they won't be able to face any challenges and it will go the other way. To God be the glory it my 12 years in it and still counting till Jesus come. I am loving every moments of it. wink cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by Time2Smile(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
GodnGold:
.Every day is my best moment because I married my best friend,our fights are the best cos when we are arguing,we still call each other "babe".Mine is 5 years.
Am happy for you and I totally get you . I really think it's good for couples to call each other by pet names. There is something special about it. Which is likely to lead to a conflict resolution BTW saying Lanre I don't like what doing and Honey or sweetheart I don't like what you are doing.
Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by MsBliss(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
This Union called marriage tho
Re: Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
When I got my OWN bedroom!!!!! cool
I had absolutely no doubt that I had been sleeping with my brother. angry

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Leave Your Kids Alone At Home Without A Guidance / Hubby Said He Used To Have A Crush On His Wife's Cousin. (analysis Needed) / A Message From A Muslim Sister; Ladies What Are Your Position On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.