Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

'97 Honda Accord For Sale! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / '97 Honda Accord For Sale! (1765 Views)

Clean Registered 97 Honda Civic (Manual) For 480k wit CHILLY AC / 97 Honda Accord (bull Dog) / SOLD!!! Rare & Sweet Tokunbo '97 Honda Accord V6 ( Aka Bulldog )*REDUCED*- N740k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'97 Honda Accord For Sale! by pummps: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
This '97 Honda Accord is Dark Green with Tan Cloth Interior. The interior is very clean. There are no rips or tears anywhere. It is a 4 door Sedan with 5 speed transmission. The car has power locks, power windows, power sunroof, power steering power driver seat and cruise control. A/C blows ice cold and works great. Only 175, 410 original miles on it. Tires are in good condition. Great on Gas!! Always maintenance on time, It is ready to go. The exterior of this car is in overall good shape, especially for a '97. The body looks straight and the paint is shiny and bright and looks good overall, it has the typical light scuffs, blems, etc. that you'd expect on a used vehicle, but it still has an overall good look to it. The body is in good condition. Any question please feel free to email me.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by imeobongsampson(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
post the pictures and provide us a price to bargain wit.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by Omoagun: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2009
Bros, post pics and give us the price tag!!!!
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by pummps: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
I could send you the pictures via email as the images are too large to be posted. Thanks
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by pummps: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
The car is going for 650k, Negotiable!!!!!!!!!!
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by imeobongsampson(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
Pls send pictures to sampson.i@acn.aero copy imeobongsampson@yahoo.com. I'm so interested.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by miraexcel(f): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
pls send pics to mirandaever@yahoo.com
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by Knonso(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2009
is it still available ?please send the pics to nartnony@yahoo.co.uk
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by lonchi: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2009
Pls send pics to jojo4_3@yahoo.com
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by mikeapollo: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2009
Pls send the pix to me at mikeabifarin@yahoo.com

Urgent

Thx
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by thunderboy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
Whats the story for ? , you could as well just sit in your room and shout "I wan sell my car !!!! " POST THE PICS AND PUT A PRICE !!! , Jeez angry
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by anaruagu99: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2009
Fellow pls send the pics to lovepriye@yahoo.com. am intrested.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by Instanta: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Pummps;,

kindly post d pix @ charlinkon2@yahoo.com & d price, am keen
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by pummps: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hello All, the car pictures has been sent to y'all. So bring on the haggling.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by otilox(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hmmm. Funny how u could send pics to all that requested, yet it's too large to be posted here. Anyway i'm interested. Where's d car and how can i come inspect it? Otilox@yahoo.com. 08035268523
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by Geezle(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2009
Hi, will u accept NGN400k? I am not sure, but I have a gut feeling that thats the price you will have to sell it.
1. 2009 - 1997 = 12 years
2. the body is not all that you have called it, the car is naija used and the value of a toks bulldog is not too far from what you are offering,
3. the pictures are a little deceiving, seems the engine is not off the bulldog

how do we proceed?
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by pummps: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2009
It is obvious you are not a serious buyer cos you don't even know much about a 97 honda Vtec. First of all my car's pictures are not deceitful its available for viewing. Am not selling a cat in a sack. Its a Vtec engine so look closer. You talked about the age of the car, Yes its a 97 and its been used, you can as well go buy a fresh toks from cotonou and face the custom's wahala as well as the dollar exchange rate.
However, on the average response I have gotten seriously outweigh your offer. So kindly step up your game if you are will to go for it.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by thunderboy(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2009
Hey , You sent the pics to all the emails ? , but you cant upload 'em here ? angry , Hey Peeps , if youre buying a car 'cuz its cheap , BEWARE OF STOLEN CARS !!!
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by pummps: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi peeps, Thanks a lot for your contributions. The car has been taken by a serious buyer. As for thunder boy, thanks for the advice its well noted people like you make the world go round with advice and suggestions like yours. And please note my car was not a stolen car.
Best Regards y'all.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by tuborme: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2009
i just wish Seun will start suspending people for making unfounded accusations. Though am not vouching for the poster, i do know that you can not upload any picture that is more than 200kb on this forum. From the pictures Pummps sent to my mail, i can say his reasons are justifiable. Most of the files are 200kb and above. One is actually 1.3mb.

I wouldn't forget to add that it is not everybody that has the technical know-how for reducing the size of pictures.

Next time, make constructive criticisms. Its all about maturity; this is a forum and not Oshodi market of unblessed memory.
Re: '97 Honda Accord For Sale! by Instanta: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2009
@ tuborme:

I agree with u totally, u don't acuse people based on inconsequencial circumstances, aint seen anything 2 hold against the poster, its an open market .

@ pummps ;

I u/stand the car has bn sold, do u hv anything on the same frame

(1) (Reply)

SOLD>>>>>>2008 Honda Accord (full Opt) / Black Xterra (nigga Used) / 2008 Honda Civic Ex (discussion Reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.