Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) (1854 Views)

Make Some Cool Cash With Sport Predictions. / Make 100k and above. Lets End Poverty With Sport / Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2015
It's well said that "Life is a choice, you make or mar it". I'm posting this trend because, I feel that I can or could help you in achieving your goals. Have you heard the word "SMART"? Note: in my company we play it smart and not safe. Now, let me get the cat out of the bag. This is it "I DO SPORT". I don't gamble. My major league is soccer. I got my experience in winning big when i was in England, wigan precisely. I met with one of the sport analyst. We talked and I asked "HOW DO I WIN BIG ANALYSING". He smiled and told me its simple. Lo and behold, he gave me a jotter containing formulars of different types. I have a confession "It works for me". and am sure, you can do it too. If you are interested in winning big with the help of my formulars, you could reach via:07030847399. OR I COULD HELP YOU TRADE IT (but with agreement). and if it doesn't work report me to EFCC, POLICE, ARMY etc. my name is James. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by fiverrwin(f): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2015
How does this work? Trade my acct for 1week. Let us prove it
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Slimfeez(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2015
futurestar70:
It's well said that "Life is a choice, you make or mar it". I'm posting this trend because, I feel that I can or could help you in achieving your goals. Have you heard the word "SMART"? Note: in my company we play it smart and not safe. Now, let me get the cat out of the bag. This is it "I DO SPORT". I don't gamble. My major league is soccer. I got my experience in winning big when i was in England, wigan precisely. I met with one of the sport analyst. We talked and I asked "HOW DO I WIN BIG ANALYSING". He smiled and told me its simple. Lo and behold, he gave me a jotter containing formulars of different types. I have a confession "It works for me". and am sure, you can do it too. If you are interested in winning big with the help of my formulars, you could reach via:07030847399. OR I COULD HELP YOU TRADE IT (but with agreement). and if it doesn't work report me to EFCC, POLICE, ARMY etc. my name is James. cool
..... Good day, Am Slimfeez by Sobriquet, am so impressed when I saw your write up on here, am very agog to win big too & I will be delighted if you can add me up on whatsapp 08069150847 for better conveyance & chat in lengthy... Thanks
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by jefferreyoye(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
bros i'm interested, can we talk on mail jefferreyoyelek@gmail.com.
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by kcy(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2015
is yr match made in another planet

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
fiverrwin:
How does this work? Trade my acct for 1week. Let us prove it
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Note everyone: I don't need your money. but if u want my help, i will oblige to it. remember rome wasn't built in a day. The first ten people to accept my proposal wil be rewarded greatly. Good cash cometh good income. Pledge to the first ten people: if its doesn't work, i promise to refund back your money.
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by chuddyot(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
futurestar70:

Bros u re on point let me do the honours please am available on what's app 08160498868
thankk you in advance
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Slimfeez(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
futurestar70:
Note everyone: I don't need your money. but if u want my help, i will oblige to it. remember rome wasn't built in a day. The first ten people to accept my proposal wil be rewarded greatly. Good cash cometh good income. Pledge to the first ten people: if its doesn't work, i promise to refund back your money.
...... So how are we going to accept you? tell us the procedure & you let the cat out of the bag...... Waiting
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Zeezy99: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
godoluwa:
but op, you create this thread yesterday that you are in desperate need of job. www.nairaland.com/2454097/im-desperately-need-job-here
b4 u fall maga 4 dat op, check that his thread created not up to 24hrs. how come someone making 5million every month still begs for job?
no mind the useless op, that's how they keep looking for morons to scam. Atleast the idiot should have deleted the first post. I just hate this guys claiming to have a sure formula for winning bets.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Its true i did dat. but i wanna ask you all. av u tried getting a job 4 a frnd? point of corrects, am not luking 4 a job. jst a post to assist anoda. come to think of it 'i neva askd 4 money from any of u'. u can criticise. jst wana say this 'i dnt feel lyk helping nomore'. best a advice be patience, goal for it. i av notice dat truth ix bitter. if i was a fraudstar, i wudn't give out my real name and identity. thanks. someday hustle go pay. bye pple no hard feelings. i owe u not no apology.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Uyi168: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
wow...ova $5m monthly...how come yur name nor dea forbes...

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by kcy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
bro,forget yr formula, in betting dictionary nothing like that

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Funny op...
Re: How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) by hkidola00(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2015
futurestar70:
smh,see guy, shut d Bleep up and stop tryna dupe people, i dont av to p.m u to know ur a veru fuking scammer, av met people like u claiming dem be match guru, infact, ur still a learner self, u no get sweet tongue..very obvious scammer...so get a life and leave here

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me / Mikel's Russian Girlfriend Calls Him 'pooh' After Scoring For Nigeria / Lille Reveal Why They Recalled Enyeama To First-team Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.