Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

10 Inspirational Quotes To Lift You Up For The Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Inspirational Quotes To Lift You Up For The Day (878 Views)

30 Motivating And Inspirational Quotes To Spiceup Your Day / Thought Provoking Quotes To Awaken Your Winning And Success Mentality Instantly! / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Inspirational Quotes To Lift You Up For The Day by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Many leaders and successful individuals find their motivation through reading and committing to the advice of some of the best quotes out there. You may not have the time to read an entire book so why not keep a collection of tried and true quotes that are guaranteed to motivate and inspire you to get the job done?
I have collected 10 of the best quotes from around the world to share with you, so that you can be inspired to live your life in the most epic way possible.
Here is a collection of 10 of the world’s best quotes that leaders and legends live by.
10 of The Best Quotes To LIft You Up For The Day
1. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” –Paulo Coelho
2. “If you really want to do something you’ll find a way, if you don’t you’ll find an excuse.” –Jim Rohn
3. “ Great people, no matter their field, have similar habits. Learn them and use them in your own quest for greatness.” –Paula Andress
4. “Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.” –Henry Ford 5. "People change, feelings fade, things go wrong, memories remain but life goes on." --Anonymous 6. "Make yourself a priority once in a while, it's not selfish, it's necessary." --Anonymous 7. "Dont be shaken by criticisms, you are going to there someday." --Anthony Marvel Jnr 8. "I can see myself succeeding, all thanks to Determination &Perseverance." --Anthony Marvel Jnr 9. "Never let ur weakness and flaws crush your soul and everything you stand for." --Anonymous 10. "Never leave the world of ours without making a mark." --Anthony Marvel Jnr
Re: 10 Inspirational Quotes To Lift You Up For The Day by marwanafrica: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2015
i claim all the positive ones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Screening / . / British, American Vs Nigerian English -which Is Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.