Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience (1543 Views)

Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience / New Blackberry Bold 9900, Torch 9810, Torch 9860 - Share Ur Experience Here! / Download Championship Manager 2009 Jar 123x160,176x220,240x320 For Ur Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by olunifemi(f): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2006
I lost my phone 2 an okada rider along ajah early this year.I boarded okada from ajah 2 badore but unfortunately when got 2 a place
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by amaikama(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2007
I lost my phone last year to a charmer when going home after work. He came as if he knows me more than i know myself and after some pleasantries we parted only to walk few meters away some thing inside of me said, "you have lost something." i could not pin-point what was it and started to check myself as i walk and now thought of my phone. That when it now hit me. Gbam!!!! it gone.

All effort to trace the smart ass was not successful. For two days, i was psychologically down! to think am been charmed for my phone is quiet unbelievable.

cheers
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by otoidea(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2007
ure lucky its only ur they charmed u off, if it was ur d*@k nko shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by amaikama(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2007
Ha!! that one go bad oo!!!

cheers.
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by otoidea(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2007
u see in every situation u find urself, give thanks to God cs it cudv been worse! grin
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by DeepSoul(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2007
I've lost phones a million times! In d days of welcome back packs, I had stacks of them! You can call mtn and ask them! grin

Although, most of it has been due to my carelesness (eg leaving it in a cab), I'm now a changed person!

I started being careful and vowed not to lose another phone. It worked for about a year till May 7th 2007!

Burglars came to my home and robbed me of not just one but two phones!

But at the end of the day, I thanked God cos it could have been worse!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by amaikama(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2007
deep soul,

please get in touch. my yahoo ID sirkwoo6 and mail address amaikama@gmail.com

cheers.
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by otoidea(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2007
see, another testimony, PRAISE THE LORD SUMBODY!!! cool
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by inze(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
Halleluyah !!!
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by iice(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2007
Have not lost my phone or had it stolen personally. I live that work to my brothers grin They have lost and had phones stolen about 12 times including 6 of mine. It got to the point i went about a year and a half without a phone grin If info needed to be passed to me, my friends either call my house or tell a friend who contacts me. After that i got a phone and my youngest bro lost the phone, abi got it stolen again. It's kind of a trend with me i guess undecided
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by cuju: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2007
Got back to my room after lectures to discover my phone wasnt in my bag. My phone grew wings and flew away. How else can i explain the mystery

Suspect? A guy in my class.
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by otuonye(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
I only lost my phone for the first time three weeks back. How it happened:

I was receiving a call at Lagos street [in Port Harcourt] at about 7:15pm. Then some of these boys [the Port Harcourt millitants] came and surrounded me and told me to give them the phone.

I thought that they were joking. Then they removed their shirt a little - for me to see the guns they had statched on to their waists.

Abeg, I gave them the thing. Life is more precious!

Jojo
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by Carlosein(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2007
me i have lost 4 fones since gsm came to nija (abi obasanjo bring am)

d 1st time i got from visiting neighbours only to discover it was not wt me.

2nd went to submit an application for a job on allen. after alighting at d bus stop, i could not find my fone again ( and to think that the job opening was closed when i arrived)

3rd one: went shopping at computer village in ikeja early may 2007 and got back to work but no fone, was so painful cos just recharged wit 750 plus some extra cdt b4. called d line and dey pik but say noting "bast@@@@ds!!!!!!!!!!" sent a txt begging dem bt still no show.

4th time: same computer village two weeks ago. dis time as soon as i arrived i wanted to place a call and where d foone now wusai. shocked shocked could have cried  cry but  boned and continued shopping dough i checked all d shops twice

well i tank god sha cos dere are cases of those who were robbed at gun point and received several slaps like my cousin.
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by Carlosein(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
@otuonye

ha sorry oh life is sweet jo who wants to die for a stupid fone
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by igbi: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
on my way from work in abuja, a taxi stopped to ask for direction in the process of answering him, the second ocupant came down snached my bag with my phone inside and zoomed off
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by uchetobi(f): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
heya. But you did the right thing. Your phone rather than your life. At previous poster sorry. Pls next time don’t answer strange people. Thank God they dint pull you into the car
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by igbi: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
Thanks o! i learnt my lesson never to stop and give direction to stangers.
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by casttlebarbz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmm...wetin i find com here sef...2007 post
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by iammanuel(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Men one criminal 4 my crib stole my phone last week with my sim card DAT I used to register my jamb waec.. Open my bank acct and all my online chatting acct and other acct + 1k sub inside and almost 1k card too... And my newly bought 16gb MCard. Wen cost almost 2k... THE THUNDER WEN GO FIRE THAT THIEF THE WATCH FROM ONE CORNER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by PMONEY6: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
otuonye:
I only lost my phone for the first time three weeks back. How it happened:

I was receiving a call at Lagos street [in Port Harcourt] at about 7:15pm. Then some of these boys [the Port Harcourt millitants] came and surrounded me and told me to give them the phone.

I thought that they were joking. Then they removed their shirt a little - for me to see the guns they had statched on to their waists.

Abeg, I gave them the thing. Life is more precious!

Jojo

haha my brother dos guys for PH no dey joke o
open your ears and make sure say you hear them the first time. cus if dem repeat am, na wahala o
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by augster(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Hmmm...wetin i find com here sef...2007 post
You seriously need Jesus
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by superfelix: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
mehn, this thread dn old o shocked
Re: Has Ur Phone Been Stolen Bf!share Ur Experience by casttlebarbz(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2016
augster:
You seriously need Jesus
for what bro?

(1) (Reply)

You Tube Free Downloader / What Is The Appropriate Age For Using Mobile Phone? / Low Cost/oem/odm Ipro-mobile Phone,welcome Wholesale And Distributor In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.