Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit (45163 Views)

The Buhari Visit To DC: Boko Haram Or LGBT Rights / A PR Expert, She Was Part Of Buhari Campaign Team *Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ayusco85(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
hahahaha...I was surprised when u were saying they are world powers, founders of democracy, dollar is world currency e.t.c. Hence they have a right 2 tell buhari who 2 bring on his entourage and who he shouldn't bring. I respect their achievement as a nation, but men they are really arrogant

Aren't all successful men arrogant? And full of themselves? Welcome to earth
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

Aren't all successful men arrogant? And full of themselves? Welcome to earth
Sorry I guess we aren't on d same earth cos I no a number of successful men and women who aren't arrogant and full of themselves
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ayusco85(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2015
lexy2014:
Sorry I guess we aren't on d same earth cos I no a number of successful men and women who aren't arrogant and full of themselves

Well good for u then
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

Well good for u then
tnx
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Litmus:
The Americans no longer even try to hide the fact that Buhari is their puppet. Although Bokoharam smacks strongly of French and Saudi support, it is increasingly difficult not see US signature.

You are yet to see anything, tho you are coming to your sense ....your present and past leaders have always been Western puppets.... Btw France is America's dog so the real thug is America... Boko haram was created with the approval of nigerian authorities ....your country has always worked for western interests and im not suprised when you are constantly cheering up kenya which is another america puppet ..as you are unable to see further than your nose....thnk you tho for toning down on your senseless conspiracies theories against Cameroon .
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You are yet to see anything, tho you are coming to your sense ....your present and past leaders have always been Western puppets.... Btw France is America's dog so the real thug is America... Boko haram was created with the approval of nigerian authorities ....your country has always worked for western interests and im not suprised when you are constantly cheering up kenya which is another america puppet ..as you are unable to see further than your nose....thnk you tho for toning down on your senseless conspiracies theories against Cameroon .

People who still talk of presidents being puppets for the west is so stupid (unless you are from a coutry that still sufferes coup d'etats because of weak institutions).I see even common sense in rare these days, France bieng a puppet for the US? are you kidding me! One of the big 5 countries that has veto powers alowing itself to be subjugated by another power?
so Nigeria and Kenya are puppets just because they have terrorism? So how is Kenya a puppet?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
denisfidha:

People who still talk of presidents being puppets for the west is so stupid. I mean even common sense in rare these days, France bieng a puppet for the US? are you kidding me! One of the big 5 countries that has veto powers alowig itself to be subjugated by another power?
so Nigeria and Kenya are puppets just because they have terrorism? So how is Kenya a puppet?

Fighting proxies wars for another country is being a puppet for that country ....same with Uganda and Rwanda ..+ the above countries heavily depends on America and their respective leaders where either trained/educated in America or had connected with various American/british embassies. .....do you think Obama would visit a president under icc threat if there was no collusion of interests? America with her pretence?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Fighting proxies wars for another country is being a puppet for that country ....same with Uganda and Rwanda ..+ the above countries heavily depends on America and their respective leaders where either trained/educated in America or had connected with various American/british embassies. .....do you think Obama would visit a president under icc threat if there was no collusion of interests? America with her pretence?
Do you even know how Kenya ended up fighting in Somalia after decades of non-interference with Somalis problems? Obviously you don't. Do you even know that Kenya meddling in Somali was against US and Britain's advice? Kenya went there as a last resort, after 20years of lobbying the intentional community to intervene in Somalia since it was affecting her neighbors. From your comments here, you seem like you are Cameroonian.... Dint Cameroon just join the bokoharam fight? So it makes you a puppet too I guess. And just FYI, Obama visited Kenya, After the charges were dropped against the Kenyan president......
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
denisfidha:
Do you even know how Kenya ended up fighting in Somalia after decades of non-interference with Somalis problems? Obviously you don't. Do you even know that Kenya meddling in Somali was against US and Britain's advice? Kenya went there as a last resort, after 20years of lobbying the intentional community to intervene in Somalia since it was affecting her neighbors. From your comments here, you seem like you are Cameroonian.... Dint Cameroon just join the bokoharam fight? So it makes you a puppet too I guess. And just FYI, Obama visited Kenya, After the charges were dropped against the Kenyan president......

Dropped why? According to you?

Dont be naïve ,when where the first suicide bomb attacks in Kenya ? Unfortunately you have the wrong information, Kenya started operating in somalia after America pledged support to your trooops ,a support that is yet to come ....the same thing happened to Ethiopia . you are vert naïve to think Kenya can involve herself in such opération without being backed up or should i say pushed by America... Do you manufacture weapons? How according to you were you going tp manage such war efforts ? And how come jour military officials are complaining of the lack of support ftom America ?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Dropped why? According to you?

Dont be naïve ,when where the first suicide bomb attacks in Kenya ? Unfortunately you have the wrong information, Kenya started operating in somalia after America pledged support to your trooops ,a support that is yet to come ....the same thing happened to Ethiopia . you are vert naïve to think Kenya can involve herself in such opération without being backed up or should i say pushed by America... Do you manufacture weapons? How according to you were you going tp manage such war efforts ? And how come jour military officials are complaining of the lack of support ftom America ?
You have not answered what I asked about your country.... Wich is also a puppet by your definition

We dont manufacture weapons (we do manufacture ammunition though)but not all weapons come from the west, infact the most widely used weapons in Africa come from the east.And Its hard to argue with a guy that just pulls stories out of nowhere as proof of facts..... If you don't know something, its best if you dont show us your poorly constructed conspiracies......So why are you disputings that the case wasn't dropped? it was dropped, that's a fact.

The first suicide bombing in Kenya was in 1970... Did you know that?.... The next one happened in 1998, in which 200 Kenyans died, the next one was in a tourist hotel in which 13 people died, most of them Kenyans, another attack in early 2000's was terrorists who shot a stinger missile at a plane full of passengers but missed...... during all this attacks, The main target were western interest (can you believe that), The only-thing wrong Kenya had done is having foreign embassies and tourists.... still, Kenya had no power to fight back terrorist from middle-east...

Kenya started operating in Somalia before officially declaring War in public in 2011... unfortunately your conspiracy theories didn't factor all the information.... Kenya Secretly funded and trained Somalis militias who were against alshabaab.... Again I repeat., this was against the advice of the US and Britain... the west had advice Kenya to put up a strong military presence at the border with Somalia but not meddle in Somalias business since Kenya had a long border with Somalia and it would be hard to contain them were they to retaliate. But after years of insecurity along the border,,,, it became inevitable...First Kenya came up with the Idea to provide logistical support to a strong militia in somali that would form an independent state in Somalia, along the Kenyan border and would thus shield Kenya from a spillover of the conflict in Somalia but the plan dint mature enough after bieng leaked by wikileaks .... When Kenya went to Somalia, the west didt not provide support until Kenya joined the UN/AU backed AMISOM, thats when the US and Britain provided support . .... If you wanna know the whole story, its better to just ask someone who has been following it since before it all started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.