Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Pls Be The Judge To This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Be The Judge To This (1308 Views)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be The Judge To This by lollyberry: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
i went to a friend house and she was so depressed coupled with the fact that she is 5 month pregnant, i tried to ask her what the problem was and she told me that it was her husband o.

she said she prepared food for her husband and he said she shoukd take the food down to her shop and on his way back to oshogbo , he would branch and eat before leaving

so she took the food down to her shop

the husband came and eat the food and drank the only cold water the wife left in the cooler. she got angry and said and i quote why do u have to drink the only cold water i have left and you re aware that i cant drink ordinary water, you should have taken the ordinary water now

so to cut the long story short , she decided to call somone to get her very cold water and her husband was furious and said so u have another alternative and u were shouting on me

she said she got ang and told her husband that little sorry wuold have done a lot instead of accusing me
and the next thing her husband just took his keys and left

please whoose fault o
is it the husband that knows her pregnant wife can not do without cold water or the pregnant wife who got angry over cold water .
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
take ur matter to court

1 Like

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by ArchEnemy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
The fault is mine
Why didn't I step there in time with another sachet of cold water embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by lollyberry: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
please nairalanders

i dont need reply from kids

i want reply from matured mind as my friend is pregnant

thanks
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by lollyberry: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
please nairalanders

i want reply from matured mind as my friend is pregnant and te husband has refuse to call or pick calls

thanks
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Mbkite(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
How can I locate Iganmu surulere from Berger bridge?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op.. Ur frnd lacks respect for her husband... That is just it.. He is her husband, even if he took d cold water, ur frnd shold hav politely asked him to gv u another money to buy another one... Why do women just like creating unwanted drama..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by natasha: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Both of them have pride and lack communication skills.....clearly a young couple. If she drinks normal water she wont have a miscarriage; If the man apologises his penniss wont shrink by 10cm either!!
them never begin experience real life marital issues.....until then, i shall be sipping my kunu........mtsheewww .....make nobody remove my bus wey i park for here o

11 Likes

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by UnknownT: 1:32am On Jul 17, 2015
lollyberry:
please nairalanders

i want reply from matured mind as my friend is pregnant

thanks
Does it matter? If you tell her that her husband is at fault, she will continue being angry with him. Tell her she is at fault, she will get angry at you. So just tell her "sorry" and go your way. "Faulting" any of them won't solve any problem

3 Likes

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by focus7: 3:03am On Jul 17, 2015
The wife is naughty, she should learn some manner. little things like this make some men seek for companionship from the women outside..

1 Like

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by elantraceey(f): 3:20am On Jul 17, 2015
They are both at fault especially the wife, I as a lady totally hates it when anyone shouts on me not to talk of a married man who takes care of your needs, at least a certain percentage and what's the reason? Cold water that you could get from anywhere undecided

The husband probably didn't really thought of it as the last one , since it was at his reach , he probably have thought it was for him and coming to shout on him for that was totally unacceptable.

Here's what she should do . Firstly she should change her manner of approach, if she had said that softly , I mean the same words , he wouldn't have responded like that and secondly next time she should think properly before acting or saying anything, if she had done that she would have known there was an alternative before reacting like that .

She should simply prepare a nice food and softly apologize to him without getting angry at all because she might still see it as she did nothing wrong and explain it as one of those pregnancy reflexes, I'm sure he'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by breadplanets(f): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015
What stopped the woman from keeping more than one cold water when she knew her hubby was coming to eat? Or did she cross 7 seas and 7 evil forests to get the water? Some people just like trouble.

1 Like

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Nigga44: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2015
You served your husband food without water and then expect him not to drink the last cold one he sees in the fridge? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by 1miccza: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Both parties should understand that being polite does tons of good in any relationship
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Brugo(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2015
I will pardon the woman only because she is pregnant. Maybe that's why she could act reasonably
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by idolda: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2015
The husband is at fault. Pregnancy is a stressor and affects every aspect of women especially their emotion. If that has been the behavior of the wife,the husband should have known and accept her as she is. If such is happening for the first time,it May be mood swing brought about by those pregnancy hormones.

The husband really need to work on himself cos this to me is not something big that should warrant such behavior from a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
The woman is at fault here...or do u expect the man to sit dia and start arguing.
She is just a nagging woman. I hate unnecessary things.

angry
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
idolda:
The husband is at fault. Pregnancy is a stressor and affects every aspect of women especially their emotion. If that has been the behavior of the wife,the husband should have known and accept her as she is. If such is happening for the first time,it May be mood swing brought about by those pregnancy hormones.

The husband really need to work on himself cos this to me is not something big that should warrant such behavior from a MAN.

The woman is at fault....take it or leave it.
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by DonTim1: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
You could say same thing different ways and get different results.

The earlier women learn that a man is naturally defensive,if you come at him all tough and condescending,he'llmatch u.

Come subtly and watch him apologize like he did worse
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by enoqueen: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Na them sabi.
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
lollyberry:
please nairalanders
i want reply from matured mind as my friend is pregnant and te husband has refuse to call or pick calls
thanks

I was about to post..
But you said you don't need reply from kids

*feels bad*
I guess I'll be going now

*walks slowly out of thread* embarassed embarassed
Lollyberry doesn't want me to post on her thread....

I'll make my own thread and I'll not allow her to post... tongue tongue
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Babygal4eva(f): 3:09am On Jul 18, 2015
They both acted immature , the lady has thcle excuse of being pregnant so her hormones are everywhere the man has his pride as an excuse. She should stop calling him when he wants to come home he will
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Superrich(m): 4:03am On Jul 18, 2015
I dont get this, a wife prepares a meal for her hubby who apparently was either returning from or embarking on a journey as the narrative suggests, the husband is to stop by, have the meal and proceed to whereever.

The hubby stops by, has the meal as expected and washes the meal down with the only cold water he found in the cooler and the wife is upset with that?

My questions are:

(1) Shouldn't the wife make provision for a cold satchet of water at least for her hubby to go with the food?

(2) How was the hubby to know the water wasnt meant for him?

(3) Which is more difficult, preparing the food or sending for additional satchet of water for her hubby?

Folks, in my opinion, it all boils down to laziness, disrespect and gross nonchalance and may also suggest how much regards she has for her hubby.

Little wonder why the man left in such a manner and now we are surprisingly here aportioning blames.

Na wa for today's world ooo, with all the ill innovations in today's excuse of marriages.
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Richy4(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2015
I heard that little things annoys pregnant women.

So i wouldn't take it serious if i was in the husband's shoes
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by cococandy(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2015
They don't have a case.

Your friend was obviously over-reacting over a minor issue. But I guess it's allowed for now.
At least she's still cooking and working. Not being in bed all the time and a total liability.

Tell your friend's hubby if you know him to chill or maybe take the pregnancy from her for a few days and have the right to throw tantrums too. he should learn to count his blessings.

Do tell your friend to search in her brain for the off button/switch whenever she feels the tirade of unnecessary emotions that might get her over-reacting for nothing.
Re: Pls Be The Judge To This by Kimoni: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Op, this is not even an issue. The couple will settle their issues, infact, they have already settled while you are still here looking for who is at fault. Nobody is at fault, they needed to do that to have a steamy makeup love session when the guy returns from his trip.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Threatens To Kill Herself Over Husband’s Sexual Desire / My Husband Is Living With His Mother. help! / Dont Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.