Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria (1460 Views)

Buhari Yet To Attend Any Public Function Since Return / Why Buhari Hasn't Been Able To Address Hostilities In N/delta- Orubebe / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
PMB has not attended any live public events where his presence could be confirmed by ordinary Nigerians.

These live public events includes:

Live press conference where he answers any questions on current issues.

NAss , that he was expected to inaugurate.

Armed forces day ceremony which was attended by Osinbajo instead.

Meeting with APC lawmakers that caused their absence in the NAss chambers at the time Saraki and Dogara were being selected as house leaders.

Has anybody seen the Facebook story in which an organisation says that PMB is being secretly detained under house arrest?

This could explain the mystery.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by adejaresalami1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
what exactly am I gonna do about that.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:
PMB has not attended any live public events where his presence could be confirmed by ordinary Nigerians.

Meeting with APC lawmakers that caused their absence in the NAss chambers at the time Saraki and Dogara were being selected as house leaders.

Has anybody seen the Facebook story in which an organisation says that PMB is being secretly detained under house arrest?

I like your power of imagination. If you can channeled it into purposeful pursuit, I believe you will be better off

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:

I like your power of imagination. If you can channeled it into purposeful pursuit, I believe you will be better off

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
too early to complain
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Which part of my post is imagination undecided
rottennaija:

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by maverickdude(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mayb he is avoiding anoda gaffe
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by Illuminator9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
What are you insinnuating ?
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
I give reason go be concerned and you are talking about it being too early to complain.

It is not about complaining, it is about being warned in advance about looming doom that is approaching.

Those who have ears let them hear.
Chiaka:
too early to complain
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
buhari is in cage grin
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
How is the section of my post you quoted anything to do with imagination?

I asked a question whether anybody can confirm seeing a particular story on Facebook.
rottennaija:

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
The images of Buhari we are seeing are all taken on the 30th May 2015 or prior.
(yes including those from Germany and South Africa.
Illuminator9:
What are you insinnuating ?
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by StOla: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP, cartoon channel never close, even if you don't have something worthwhile to do or post online.

Keep busy. An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
So he did not worry about gaffes before elections, only after he is securely elected and in power that he would worry about gaffes?
maverickdude:
Mayb he is avoiding anoda gaffe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by Illuminator9(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:
The images of Buhari we are seeing are all taken on the 30th May 2015 or prior.
(yes including those from Germany and South Africa.
. So ?
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
It is not a matter to take lightly Nigerians do not realise that Buhari was the man could have saved us from a bloodbath and destruction.

There is a good reason for my signature.
temitemi1:
buhari is in cage grin
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by rusher14: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
The pictures of him with the chevron execs.we're duds. They were cardboard cuttings. grin
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by ajepako(f): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buhari: At 72, there is a limit to what I can do

Ask Hajia Aisha..
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buhari was secretly toppled, he is not in charge, the coupist will replace him with Osinbajo who is a conspirator , at a time of their. Choice
Illuminator9:
. So ?
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by Illuminator9(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:
Buhari was secretly toppled, he is not in charge, the coupist will replace him with Osinbajo who is a conspirator , at a time of their. Choice
. Are u saying there was a secret coup ?
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by maverickdude(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:
So he did worry about gaffes, before elections, only after he is securely elected and in power that he would worry about gaffes?
I dnt c a beta reason for im to b avoiding them nw,or do we say he is not chanced
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by nwaanambra1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
rusher14:
The pictures of him with the chevron execs.we're duds. They were cardboard cuttings. grin

. . .also the pictures and televised visit of oby ezekwesili and the BBOG team in Aso rock last week is even a better cardboard cutting! grin

this op needs one big bottle of origin! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by Eziachi: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:

Why not seek a professional help?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:

I asked a question whether anybody can confirm seeing a particular story on Facebook.

Bro, I have not seen the story on Facebook. Please send me a link to it.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by Eziachi: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
worksmart:
All of it.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
I asked how he consider a question to be imagination?
Eziachi:
All of it.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
The pictures may have been taken between 31st March and 31st of May 2015.

What would you say the probability is that PMB would fail to attend to inaugurate his own NAss?

1 in 100million?

What about the probability that after almost 2 months PMB can be in power and fail to appoint any ministers? Perhaps 1 in 10million?

How about that he would not attend forces day? 1 in 10million?

What would you say is prob that he is not seen in his first 2 months exchange words with any journalist on video despite apparently being frequently photographed? 1 in 10million?

Can you imagine how infinitesimally small the chances are that all these things would occur together?
rusher14:
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have heard only rumours of the story, but the circumstantial evidence on the ground is overwhelming.
chuna1985:

Bro, I have not seen the story on Facebook. Please send me a link to it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok let us break it down:

Where are stories or photos of meetings with his transition committee?
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by rusher14: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=worksmart post=35932909]The pictures may have been taken between 31st March and 31st of May 2015.

What would you say the probability is that PMB would fail to attend to inaugurate his own NAss?

1 in 100million?

What about the probability that after almost 2 months PMB can be in power and fail to appoint any ministers? Perhaps 1 in 10million?

How about that he would not attend forces day? 1 in 10million?

What would you say is prob that he is not seen in his first 2 months exchange words with any journalist on video despite apparently being frequently photographed? 1 in 10million?

Can you imagine how infinitesimally small the chances are that all these things would occur together? [/quote
]

Don't worry. A large cardboard cutout with a few eminent Nigerians would be paying a visit to a large cardboard cutout of Barack Obama.

You can get those cutouts from jessops -7 pounds 99. You get a massive discount if you have an oyster card.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been To Any Public Events Where Presence Verifiable In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Where are his staunchest loyalists gone?

Have not noticed that despite playing no role in his elections Atiku, El Rufai, Oshiomhole, Shettima, Saraki , Dogara etc. are gaining prominence and influence, whilst his closest lieutenants are nowhere to be found.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Found No Corruption Offense Against Jonathan – APC / YOU MUST SEE THIS :Must See Photo Of Nigerian Corruption / Vengeance Is Not An Economic Policy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.