Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (64477 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
undecided

what a misleading news

The topic says one thing and the article says another undecided

saharareporters with their propaganda, election is over and buhari is the winner enough already with all this fake news

i thought this clown will give us the names of those in the list

but all i see is a ''source'' telling us he is close to ngozi okonjo iweala

and another ''source'' telling us that he knows alison madueke

and one ''unknow source'' telling us that GEJ went to abuja to beg buhari

.........what a poor journalism by this #BlindFollowers trying so hard to tarnish GEJ name
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by xkris11(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
I really don't want to believe any report from sahara..

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Atimchia(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
was expecting names. wish it could be true.👚 for sale in my shop
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by zikmano: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Let's watch and see as the drama unfolds.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by LoveMachine(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
If Oga jona's co-d's flip and turn state's he is suya.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by KAYNINI(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
can this false news moggers and liars leave this man alone

well you guys are making him "most" popular

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by iykejohn(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
she day craxy
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by abouzaid: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
h
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Sunnyade01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
The chicken is finally coming home to roost!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Spells(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Young lady go and find sumtin reasonable to to with ur life than handing over corrupt list....$$$$ corrupt list ma as*
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Another APC propaganda. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by rexel99: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cheap propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by sanmibukunmi: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sahara reporters are just a bunch of junk journalists......I have know them for a long time and to me their news is always trash..

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by dame16: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
fake write up

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by rexbuton: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Considering that it's SR I'm naturally inclined to doubt the crediblity of the story! But this woman has been talking too much in the last few weeks, could she have ulterior motives? Or is APC blackmailing her? Find out these and more on our next episode of.....

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
as usual because its sahara they will say its fake...abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
My brother, the matter tire me

kodded:
undecided

what a misleading news

saharareporters with their propaganda, election is over and buhari is the winner enough already with all this fake news

.........what a poor journalism by this #BlindFollowers trying so hard to tarnish GEJ name

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by zurine(f): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
funny journalist

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
booqee:
as usual because its sahara they will say its fake...abi no be so? Mtchew
Sahara Reporters propaganda is always "According To The Source

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sahara reporters can lie ehn

kodded:
undecided

what a misleading news

what are they tarnishing again? he and his political friends already tarnished his name a long time ago na..
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by jeje123(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
God punish devil Tan Ambassador ur contribut8 is needed here!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by viktor01(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
I said it b4 dat dis NOI Poll na lie.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Adminisher: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
undecided

what a misleading news

GEJ's name is tarnished . There is nothing anybody can do to add to it. All we want is our children's money and jail terms for any offender.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by deltapikin(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op you mean that all the deals are corrupt? All this junk journalism.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by arabbunkum: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gutter journalism is what they practice at SR

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by kenex4ever(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dey r thru with saraki now it's GEJ. . Bunch of tribalized fools!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Sahara Reporters have killed journalism in Nigeria. How I miss the days of Dele Giwa.
wow u be Bros oooo
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by robay(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
muhyeenisce:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of...........

WISDOM.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by kenex4ever(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
booqee:
Sahara reporters can lie ehn

what are they tarnishing again? he and his political friends already tarnished his name a long time ago na..
says who?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Icecomrade: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS! LIARS FROM THE GRAVE!

BUHARI ADMINISTRATION WILL SOON COME OUT TO DENY THIS ONE

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by columbus007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
SaharaReport again,their news are fake undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan by Koolmexxi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Where and how do these people cook up these amala stories??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.