Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? (2388 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / Goodluck Jonathan , What Is He Doing In This Photo ? / Clark-jonathan: What Reuben Abati Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
I laughed when Merilyn Ogah said she was arresting Lai Muhammed for roaming.
If Jonathan had not lost he would have plunged Nigeria into the same state as Greece.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan had not lost he would have plunged Nigeria into the same state as Greece.
Even forgot to mention those cases where opposition figures were harassed during Ekiti election. Some were even arrested and prevented from monitoring the process until it was over- all with the help of DSS.

And some people want us to praise Ogre for the "job" she did.

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by trapQ: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
you are right my dear. if the likes of Jonathan are "termed" heroes in Nigeria then it means that we have failed as a nation. in fact that would be the greatest abuse of the word hero. 6years of incompetency and "planless planlessness" and we applaud him because of mere conceding of defeat in an election in which he clearly lost by a large margin. was he supposed to start a war I mean didn't he lose

too bad that someone as mediocre as Jonathan is tagged hero in Nigeria, the supposed giant of Africa. SHAME
FastShipping:
8. Oshiomohle plane was asked to return to the airport 12 minutes aftyer take off from the airport. His life was put in danger.

9. Chibok Girl protestors were beaten, harassed and humiliated on several occasions.

10. The Governor of Rivers State was prevented from entering his official residence through the front gate.

11. Kano State liaison office was invaded by DSS and soldiers in the middle of meeting.

Jonathan is no saint. He was an incompetent wolf in lamb clothing that was beaten fair and square at the poll. He deserves nothing but PRISON.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Ofunaofu: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
hero to the TANoids, wailers and their likes

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by CecyAdrian(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hero my left f.o.o.t!!
Hero to delusional minds

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think I smell South West.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
omenka:
Even forgot to mention those cases where opposition figures were harassed during Ekiti election. Some were even arrested and prevented from monitoring the process until it was over- all with the help of DSS.

And some people want us to praise Ogre for the "job" she did.

What a shame.
I keep thanking goodness that Jonathan lost.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by PassingShot(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
The worst single thing to have happened to Nigeria's democracy was having GEJ, a man not competent to be a LG chairman, preside over our affairs for 5.5 years. It was a dark period in our history as core national issues were reduced to child's play.

Internationally, the good-for-nothing drunk messed up our image to the extent that Ghana, Cameroon and even Niger Republic made mockery of the daft and Nigeria as a whole.

We thank God for getting rid of the buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
[color=#550000]Any monument/statue of Jonathan in odua-land will be burned down that very day.r] angry

Certainly.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by vedaxcool(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
seunmsg:
The OP has finished some people's hero. What a shame!

Gbam! Some people will be heart broken tonight!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op, my candid opinion.. The history of Nigeria cannot be written without a mention of Jonathan. As for you, I am not sure you count, except during census.
Again, you know what ..?

[size=28pt]Just hang yourself!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by DMerciful(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
You seems to be the one throwing insults.
omenka:
As expected, all "they" do is come and throw insults. No brains whatsoever.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Progressive01(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
FastShipping:
8. Oshiomohle plane was asked to return to the airport 12 minutes aftyer take off from the airport. His life was put in danger.

9. Chibok Girl protestors were beaten, harassed and humiliated on several occasions.

10. The Governor of Rivers State was prevented from entering his official residence through the front gate.

11. Kano State liaison office was invaded by DSS and soldiers in the middle of meeting.

Jonathan is no saint. He was an incompetent wolf in lamb clothing that was beaten fair and square at the poll. He deserves nothing but PRISON.

There's no better time to have this thread moved to the fp than now so PDP supporters can see what hypocrites they are. I can't imagine these people claiming "democracy died with the exit of jonathan". What democracy are they talking about with these records??

Corrupt judges MUST answer for their crimes!

Cc: Seun, Mynd44. I think this thread should be moved to the fp with the title modified to suit the times we are in especially as it relates to the event of last night.

Thank you.

Cc: Modath. Think you missed this.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Progressive01(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Imagine this!! And some people claim "the opposition enjoyed under gej".

God punish devil.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by MXrep: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
where is Omenka??
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Progressive01(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please before anyone quotes me, look closely at the signature so you don't make a fool of yourself and those who bore you.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by omenka(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Buhari has yet to commit a tenth of these few mentioned here, yet he's being called a tyrant.

Funny country with a funny press.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? by Pavarottii(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin... They have come again... Children of hate... Is it ur HERO? Allow people enjoy their heroing... They av given u power for 8years... Yet u will allow us rest...

Do u see GEJ in ur dream or what? The success and love people have for GEJ I can see irritates you... Just let a sleeping dog lie in peace... Enjoy ur power...

U are a very weak personality... Cos even u have power u still complain...

Me am happy GEJ stepped down for BUHARI cos if h3 didn't people won't know how useless the general would have been.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toktee Wellcome A Baby Girl. / The Way Accident People Were Moved 2 Mortuary(pics) / See The Good Work Ambode Did On Lagos Roads Between April 18th–22nd,2016(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.