Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Doctor Ben's Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Doctor Ben's Story. (438 Views)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 4 / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 2 / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Ben's Story. by Imgombe2016(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
DOCTOR BEN'S STORY
With me Ibrahim M. Gombe.
The Sun was at centre to the top of the roofs in BETHANI MODEL SCHOOL.At the moment,the wallclock in the principal office read twelve.Every where was not conducive within the school premises.The classrooms seem to be a boiling pot that evaporates water vapor into the atmosphere.Mr Steven,the school principal was also jotting down some notes in his office heard a strange noise coming out from one class.He removed his sunglasses and dropped them over his desk.He quickly dashed to his cabinet;a. cuboidal metallic container that he used to safe the school documents.As he unlocked the cabinet,one dirty paper came into his sight.He picked it and read.Children who suppose to pay their school fees was written at the top hand side of the paper.He also imagined how come the paper became so dirty like that.He suddenly confirmed the passage of a rat inside the cabinet.
"These rats are still alive.I don't know what to do next,"he taught.
Gently he walked out the office where he geared himself at the rostrum;a place where he used to stand during assembly.He frowned his face that no any sympthom if happiness could be observe from his face.
As usual,the whole school gather for assembly by seeing him standing erectly at his rostrum.........

To learn how the assembly should went on,stay with me please.
Thanks for reading.I appreciate your patient. visit my Facebook right now for more @ https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=452111174944477&_rdr
Re: Doctor Ben's Story. by pamodulus: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Err
Re: Doctor Ben's Story. by Imgombe2016(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
what do.you mean please ??

(1) (Reply)

Hold On. / The Ghettoization / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland's Finest Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.