Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How A Rich Illiterate Man Reported A Case To The Police In My Home Town - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How A Rich Illiterate Man Reported A Case To The Police In My Home Town (982 Views)

Very Funny- What Happens When You Marry An Illiterate - Zeroseconds 2017 / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Difference Between A Rich Man And A Poor Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Rich Illiterate Man Reported A Case To The Police In My Home Town by truthlegend(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
I will be giving you the chronicle of funny events in the life of an illiterate man in my home town.

1.they was a day his son Amos beat up one of his junior wife's so he went to the police station to report and his verbal statement went like this;officer among all my childrenses Amos is the baddest, he beateded my wife and nakeded she

pls stay tuned for more updates soon

1 Like

Re: How A Rich Illiterate Man Reported A Case To The Police In My Home Town by gentlestorm2: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
space reserved 4 future comments
Re: How A Rich Illiterate Man Reported A Case To The Police In My Home Town by truthlegend(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
one day he carried newspaper as if he was reading but he held it upside down looking at the image of Nigerian players and he said wow!!this Nigerian people can play ball oooo they now play with their heads on the ground
Re: How A Rich Illiterate Man Reported A Case To The Police In My Home Town by africanpea: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Booking space too...seems it's gonna be interesting.

Please check my blog, new post published!
www.diaryofanaijamom..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Hilarious Pic Of The Day / You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When.... / Who Is Right? The Teacher Or The Student!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.