Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. (12134 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
[b]
GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL.

GOD.......Like it not God, God is the only Person everyone who is D'-Evil Love to Hate, those who practice Evil deeds, those who hate their neighbors for no reason, those who steal without remorse or fear, those who do unnatural things like having sexual intercourse with other creatures like dogs, horse and co.....all this people including those who practice witchcraft and magic, these People Hate God, they indoctrinate (teach) others how to Hate God and the craft is mutual. NO ONE HATES GOD MORE THAN THE LGBTQSOP and they are teaching others to hate God. God on the other hand does not care, Yes, God does not care what they do, if God cares, why will God hand over this World to People who hate God? Because Love God or Hate God, God is still God and Judgment awaits, you may deny the Existence of Hell but you definitely can't deny the Existence of.

DEATH............Death is what God uses to 'Call' Everyone for Judgment, just as your telephone is what you use today to 'Call' your peoples. God uses Death to Call every one for Judgment because God is God and there is no God but God. God is above Death, Life, Logic, Truth, Lie, Gay, Man, Woman, Animal....Everything the eye sees and can not see, God is above ALL, God made All.

Just as the Servant is not above the Master, or the Son is not above the Father, so is the Creatures not above the Creator.

Question: If God is so Powerful, who Created God then?......

Answer: This is the kind of Questions you should never ask unless you are Dumb. If God was Created, will that make God the Creator or the Creature? The Creator is not Created, if the Creator was Created, then the Creator will be the Creature and not the Creator. God can not be Created or Destroyed.

LIFE........God is Life, there is no Death in God or with God, Death came after Man and Woman decided they also want to become GOD, while forgetting that GOD can not be Created or Destroyed, which means if you are the Creature (Created), you can not become GOD, Creator), thus Man and Woman brought or Created Death the day they decided to be their own GOD. If a House began to smell the Moment you entered the House, you don't need to be told from whom the foul rotten odour is coming from. Death did not come until after Man and Woman. Death is the only thing Man and Woman is afraid of, God is the only God who can save Man and Woman from Death, God is the only God Man and Woman love to hate. Man and Woman blame God for everything that has ever happened to them and they have passed it on to their Generation to continue the Tradition of Blaming God for everything instead of Man and Woman to teach their Generation on how to Take Responsibility for their Thoughts, Choices and Actions.....Even I sometimes Blame God, it is nothing New, get over it. God is Innocent of all the Charged brought against God by Man and Woman. For Every Evil in Life, the Man and Woman Blame God, even though it is Man and Woman who came together to Plan and Execute the same Evil they blame GOD for meanwhile every Good in Life, Man and Woman take Glory, but without Man and Woman, there won't be Death, for Death in Life came after Man and Woman.

Animal................Gay people are ANIMALS, they even said it themselves but when you treat them like the Animal they are, they get offended and use LOGIC to defend their Dumb self while attacking you. Gay people always compare themselves to Animal, Gay people will tell you that even ANIMALS indulge in Homosexual activities, now, my question to Gays is this, Are they ANIMALS? If Gay people are ANIMALS then why do they get offended when people like me treat them like the Animal they proclaim to be? ANIMALS belong to only these three places....The Cage, The Pot and The Belly, ANIMALS don't belong anywhere in the Society except the cage, the pot and the belly. A LOGICAL Man and Woman who compare themselves to ANIMALS have no LOGIC x don't know the meaning of Logic and are not Human and must be Treated like the ANIMALS they compare themselves too and claim to be.

GAY.........LOGICALLY speaking, Homosexuality is UnNatural and anything that is UnNatural can not thrive and survive in a Natural World. Giants are a good example, there was a time Giants walked the Earth, every Religion and even Scientists knows about the Existence of Past Giants, today, you can not find one single Living Giant as told by Ancient and Morden tales, if Giants were so strong and Powerful like they claim to be, why are they not here, Alive today? Because like Homosexuality, Giants are UnNatural and anything that is UnNatural can not thrive or last forever in a NATURAL World. Giant is a Mixture of Man, Woman and Fallen Angels which is UnNatural just as GAY is mixture of Man and Man with Animal or Woman and Woman with Animal which also is UnNatural.

We are living in an UnNatural era (Age), some call it The Golden Age, others call it the Age of Logic while the Occult call it The Age of Aquarius, An Age where Man and Woman in Conjunction and Collaboration with Evil are trying to Mix the UnNatural with the Natural, The Spiritual with the Physical, the Truth with the Lie, An Age where no one can be able to differentiate The Truth from the Lie, The Natural from the UnNatural, The Spiritual from the Physical, An Age of Total Confusion and Anarchy just as we have on Earth Today.

Any one who sees Homosexual as Natural is someone who can not differentiate the Natural from the UnNatural and such people should not exist in a Natural World. If Homosexuality is Natural, why is it not Accepted all over the World? Why do most Country Imprison and even Kill Gay people? Because GAY is against Nature and Nature is also against GAY.

Legally GAY is acceptable, but Naturally GAY is not and will never be Acceptable The Laws of Nature is Greater than any Legal/Governmental Law anywhere on Earth. The Law of Nature is the Oldest and must Valid Laws on Earth and no Law (Legal or Illegal) is above the Laws of Nature.

We are living in a Age of Total Confusion and Collapse of Nations and Kingdoms. God is not the author of Confusion, but rather our selfishness, our darkest most evil desires, our UnNatural sexual fantasies, all these and more are the Authors of Confusion and as Men and Women, We have no Choice but to Control these evil desires and when we gain control over it, we are to Nife (Knife, kill) it.

There are a lot of differences between Man and Animal, SELF CONTROL is one of the Major Difference. A Man/Woman without SELF CONTROL is no different from any ANIMAL and will be Treated as an ANIMAL.

Most so called Advanced Countries are controlled by Homosexuals/Gays that is why GAY is becoming an Issue, 50 years ago even in the same America today, GAY men do not have a voice, they are deep inside the closest, but after Good people decided to Sleep, GAY people started coming out, but the question is thus.....Why were they Hidding if GAY is Natural?

Those who Support Gay, are Gay and those who are Gay.....Are ANIMALS.

TRUTH...............Most people who speak against Homosexuality are those who have Personal experience about Homosexuality through Abuse or Self Choice. Take me for example, at the age of 10, I had my first Gay experience, twice, I was not Abused, I Chose to part take no one forced me, I never liked it, I don't like it and I will never support it.

Before I had my first Gay experience at the age of 10, I had already slept with few girls around the block, I guessed that was why I never liked nor enjoyed it (which is why I have not and will not partake in such acts after my experience at the age of 10) Because of the girls I have done it with, I was presented with a Choice just like every Gay People, life is all About Choice and the Choice was simply, Hunt for Men and little Boys (which every Male Gay person do) or Hunt for Beautiful oily Women and Girls..........I Chose the Beautiful oily Woman. Gay is a Choice, no one is born Gay.

After I Chose Woman, I became so good at picking up girls, I was so good I even give out pick up lines to my fellow straight Hommies, all my female pick up lines works like a working Minister of Works and my straight/no homo Hommies keep coming for more pick up lines. There is nothing anyone can tell me about Homosexuality, I have seen all of it, done all of it and abandoned all of it. Whatever you think you know, there is someone who knows better. Whatever you think you are doing, there is someone else who had done and Abandoned.

Alcohol is another example, those who speak against Alcohol are those who have Personal experience with drinking alcohol irresponsibly, take me for example, I once drank 10 bottles of Guilder back in 2006 from 6pm till 1am, meanwhile some of my straight hommies did one crate (carton), while others did one and a half. There is nothing you can tell me about Alcohol that I don't know. I have seen all of it, done all of it and abandoned all of it. Whatever you think you know, there is someone who knows better. Whatever you think you are doing, someone else had done and Abandoned.

Scamming, Spamming and Black Hacking is another example, those who are against it are those who have Personal experience or are victim of its abuse, yes also take me for example, I have seen all of it, done all of it and abandoned all of it. Whatever you think you know, there is someone who knows better. Whatever you think you are doing, there is someone else had done and Abandoned. I was so good at it to the extent that whatever I need to Spam, Scam or Hack, I don't buy it, I create it, that is how good I was. I was, not is, most people are to blind to note simple things, I am a Scamer, Spammer and Black Hacker is Different from I was a Scammer, Spammer and Black Hacker, so note the difference. The only reason I left my home and family to journey in a strange land was because I got tired of Scamming, Spamming and Black Hacking, so I left, I left because the only way to defeat certain Evil and Correct Certain Wrong Choice in life is to leave/vacate the place of the Origin of the Evil.

Homosexuality is Evil, Alcohol is Evil, Scamming, Spamming and Black Hacking are Evil, I know because I have seen all of it, done all of it and abandoned all of it. Whatever you think you know, there is someone who knows better. Whatever you think you are doing, there is someone who had done and Abandoned.

Anything that is Evil will make whoever does it Evil and Evil only comes from the D-Evil with the permission of GOD.

Those who support Homosexuality, Irresponsible drinking of Alcohol, Scamming, Spamming and Black Hacking are those who are are still doing, practising and perfecting it...............SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY.

ALUTA to be Continua.
[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by maverickdude(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eni ti o bimo,o mo lo ma sin...Eni ti ko bimo,omo lo ma sin

Person wey born pikin,na pikin go bury am...Person wey no born pikin,na pikin go bury amgrin

on a serious note,Op floored dem wt dz question

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
Eni ti o bimo,o mo lo ma sin...Eni ti ko bimo,omo lo ma sin

Person wey born pikin,na pikin go bury am...Person wey no born pikin,na pikin go bury amgrin

on a serious note,Op floored dem wt dz question

I know they are here, because as Evil, them dey everywhere cheesy grin and until them answer my Question, I WILL ALWAYS BE AGAINST THEM.

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by hadizadeezy(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
I bet if 95% of them can tell you why they are in the act.
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by sammyj: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Good and objective questions. Don't mind the Otondos jare!!! shocked cool
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
If anyone know any Lesbian or Gay or Group of Gays and Lesbians, Abeg, make una help me re-ask them this question, it is either they answer or they REPENT (CHANGE)
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Okikiade(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na Dis Kin Simple Questions you ask wey de make you braggado, abi? Oya, Gays,Lesbians,homos & bisex's answer sharpaly or thunderlightning struck you now! Abeg no turn us to sodom & gommorah's incarnation!

3 Likes

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Okikiade:
Na Dis Kin Simple Questions you ask wey de make you braggado, abi? Oya, Gays,Lesbians,homos & bisex's answer sharpaly or thunderlightning stuck you now! Abeg no turn us to sodom & gommorah's incarnation!

The Matter reach to Braggado my Bro or Sis grin grin as you talk, na simple question ohh and for over 15 years na em I don dey ask this simple Question, yet, no gay, not even Obama fit answer cheesy cheesy
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Okikiade(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
oncoded:

The Matter reach to Braggado my Bro or Sis grin grin as you talk, na simple question ohh and for over 15 years na em I don dey ask this simple Question, yet, no gay, not even Obama fit answer cheesy cheesy
Shey na every bad wey happened in most advanced countries must happen here also? When they throwing obsoletes technologies to us as the best nowadays! #in mama Peace's voice: chai,...abeg na u shabi if u like complete am!
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Okikiade:
Shey na every bad wey happened in most advanced countries must happen here also? When they throwing obsoletes technologies to us as the best nowadays! #in mama Peace's voice: chai,...abeg na u shabi if u like complete am!

You don see watin eye dey see, this no be America (South or North), Europe, or Asia, this is AFRICA and nonsense is not Welcome here because [size=18pt]THIS IS AFRICA.[/size]

This one way almost everybody just dey avoid Gay and Lesbian Conversation, na when Man begin Rapidly Rape Man and Woman begin Rapidly Rape Woman, I hope na that time everybody go wake up, see as devil just dey use Technology and so called Civilization they deceive almost everybody, anyway, me done talk finish, Person way no wan believe the TRUTH go die with the LIE.

4 Likes

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
u better stop being against anybody because their sexual orientation differs from yours. fact is that ur not better than any gay or lesbian out there.

U can also give birth to a homo sexual u know.

Do hold ur mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
chuna1985:
u better stop being against anybody because their sexual orientation differs from yours. fact is that ur not better than any gay or lesbian out there.

Do hold ur mouth.

If you are a Man, I hope you get Raped by another Man
If you are a Woman, I hope you get Anal Raped by another Woman with a big stick. or rather, how will you feel if you, your son, brother or even father get raped by a gay man?

ONLY A THIEF WILL SUPPORT A THIEF, AS ONLY A gay WILL SUPPORT A FELLOW gay, IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE WHO OR WHATEVER YOU SUPPORT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
And if by chance my son happens to be a fagot in the future, I will personally send him to HELL where they all belong, while I go to HEAVEN for Judgement.
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
chuna1985:

Do hold ur mouth.

Lastly for you uneducated information, NO ONE IS BORN GAY, NO ONE IS BORN A THIEF, NO ONE IS BORN EVIL, WE ALL CHOSE TO BE WHATEVER WE ARE TODAY, JUST AS EVE FIRST AND ADAM SECOND CHOSE TO DISOBEY GOD, WE ALSO MAKE OUR CHOICE, LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICE AND TO QUOTE MY SPIRIT FATHER "CHANCE = CHOICE = CONSEQUENCE" MEANING IN EVERY CHANCE, THERE IS A CHOICE AND IN EVERY CHOICE, THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES.

For Example.......If you dey for bustop or main road and you hear ONE CHANCE or LAST CHANCE, you will have to make a CHOICE to either enter or not to enter and if you enter or not, there is a Consequence....

I hope you truly understand. No one should force anyone to be what they don't wanna be, the Muslims for example should stop forcing people to accept their Faith, the USA should stop forcing other Nations to accept their delivsh gay Age-Ender, yes not Agenda, but Age-Ender.

Everyone is entitled to their own Opinion as long as they are in their own House because whatever you do in your own House is your dam business, but immediately you step out of your House, whatever you do outside your House, is EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS, if you like Naked waka around your House, e no concern anybody, but if you Naked waka around street, na psychiatric you go see yourself, WHY? Because whatever you do outside, like I said, is everybody's business.

God crated and made Man and Woman in HIS Own Image, the devil can not create, so? so he is editing Man to his own gay, lesbian, transgender, transgendered whatever stupid and foolish image.

You have to understand, everything is Spiritual, and if you do not understand the Spiritual Aspect, just forget about the Physical, just because you see two men or women kissing on TELEVISION doesn't mean it is right, just because you see something in CNN or any other TV "PROGRAM" doesn't mean it is Normal or Right, TV is the Number 1 tool of the devil (enemy who is trying to Divide us so he can conquer us, DIVIDE AND CONQUER is still the oldest trick in the book of Tricks).

Obama was right when he said "ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs" and that individuals should "surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign." Obama (https://www.google.com/search?num=30&q=are+too+small+minded+obama&oq=are+too+small+minded+oba&gs_l=serp.1.0.33i21.6868.412649.0.414294.26.26.0.0.0.0.173.2597.12j13.25.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..5.21.2266.0.1Rq81cfVd4s)

and by Ordinary Men and Women, he is definitely not referring to me but to people like you who are TOOOO small minded, who only believe what "TV or Magazine (Newspaper)" tell them to believe, who dress the way "TV or Magazine (Newspaper)" tell them to dress, who talk the way "TV or Magazine (Newspaper)" tell them to talk.

I can go on and on but I will stop here for now, until we meet again.

I HOPE YOU LEARN A THING OR TWO BECAUSE TO ME AND FOR ME, ONE WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE SHARP GUY cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Knowledge is Power
Money is Paper
Chose Wisely.

8 Likes

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP is quite sick in the head by asking that useless question grin I wonder why he's getting heartaches for what obviously isn't an issue! embarassed tongue Is OP afraid that someday, suddenly, he might turn gay and chase after guys?

6 Likes

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
oncoded:

Lastly for you uneducated information, NO ONE IS BORN GAY, NO ONE IS BORN A THIEF, NO ONE IS BORN EVIL, WE ALL CHOSE TO BE WHATEVER WE ARE TODAY, JUST AS EVE FIRST AND ADAM SECOND CHOSE TO DISOBEY GOD, WE ALSO MAKE OUR CHOICE, LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICE AND TO QUOTE MY SPIRIT FATHER "CHANCE = CHOICE = CONSEQUENCE" MEANING IN EVERY CHANCE, THERE IS A CHOICE AND IN EVERY CHOICE, THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES.

For Example.......If you dey for bustop or main road and you hear ONE CHANCE or LAST CHANCE, you will have to make a CHOICE to either enter or not to enter and if you enter or not, there is a Consequence....

I hope you truly understand. No one should force anyone to be what they don't wanna be, the Muslims for example should stop forcing people to accept their Faith, the USA should stop forcing other Nations to accept their delivsh gay Age-Ender, yes not Agenda, but Age-Ender.

Everyone is entitled to their own Opinion as long as they are in their own House because whatever you do in your own House is your dam business, but immediately you step out of your House, whatever you do outside your House, is EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS, if you like Naked waka around your House, e no concern anybody, but if you Naked waka around street, na psychiatric you go see yourself, WHY? Because whatever you do outside, like I said, is everybody's business.

God crated and made Man and Woman in HIS Own Image, the devil can not create, so? so he is editing Man to his own gay, lesbian, transgender, transgendered whatever stupid and foolish image.

You have to understand, everything is Spiritual, and if you do not understand the Spiritual Aspect, just forget about the Physical, just because you see two men or women kissing on TELEVISION doesn't mean it is right, just because you see something in CNN or any other TV "PROGRAM" doesn't mean it is Normal or Right, TV is the Number 1 tool of the devil (enemy who is trying to Divide us so he can conquer us, DIVIDE AND CONQUER is still the oldest trick in the book of Tricks).

Obama was right when he said "ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs" and that individuals should "surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign." Obama (https://www.google.com/search?num=30&q=are+too+small+minded+obama&oq=are+too+small+minded+oba&gs_l=serp.1.0.33i21.6868.412649.0.414294.26.26.0.0.0.0.173.2597.12j13.25.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..5.21.2266.0.1Rq81cfVd4s)

and by Ordinary Men and Women, he is definitely not referring to me but to people like you who are TOOOO small minded, who only believe what "TV or Magazine (Newspaper)" tell them to believe, who dress the way "TV or Magazine (Newspaper)" tell them to dress, who talk the way "TV or Magazine (Newspaper)" tell them to talk.

I can go on and on but I will stop here for now, until we meet again.

I HOPE YOU LEARN A THING OR TWO BECAUSE TO ME AND FOR ME, ONE WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE SHARP GUY cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Knowledge is Power
Money is Paper
Chose Wisely.

ur too far to be educated on this topic. People r born gay, some r born with both male n female organs. I have to stop here.

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
chuna1985:

ur too far to be educated on this topic. People r born gay, some r born with both male n female organs. I have to stop here.

ARE YOU? IS YOUR FATHER? IS YOUR MOTHER? IS YOUR BROTHER? IS YOUR SISTER OR ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO WAS BORN WITH A MALE AND FEMALE ORGANS? I have to stop here too because you are above uneducated to understand.
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:
OP is quite sick in the head by asking that useless question grin I wonder why he's getting heartaches for what obviously isn't an issue! embarassed tongue Is OP afraid that someday, suddenly, he might turn gay and chase after guys?

then you will be the first person I will be coming after grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
oncoded:

then you will be the first person I will be coming after grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
You're a maniac! grin angry U should be bound in chains.
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Fulaboy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
hadizadeezy:
I bet if 95% of them can tell you why they are in the act.
oya my barka da sallah angry I accept money only cash more preferable ajiye min zobo shinkpa sa chinchin please cheesy grin
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by tucky200(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
oncoded:

You don see watin eye dey see, this no be America (South or North), Europe, or Asia, this is AFRICA and nonsense is not Welcome here because [size=18pt]THIS IS AFRICA.[/size]

This one way almost everybody just dey avoid Gay and Lesbian Conversation, na when Man begin Rapidly Rape Man and Woman begin Rapidly Rape Woman, I hope na that time everybody go wake up, see as devil just dey use Technology and so called Civilization they deceive almost everybody, anyway, me done talk finish, Person way no wan believe the TRUTH go die with the LIE.
True tok jare...useless tins go happen sm murrafvckers go dey shout we dey 21st century like say no be humans dey b4..
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by oncoded(m): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2017
tucky200:

True tok jare...useless tins go happen sm murrafvckers go dey shout we dey 21st century like say no be humans dey b4..

I tire ohh, now them done give Moonlight the Oscars, first time in History of Television, yet no body is doing or saying anything.....

See as them dey gradually force am down peoples throat. Na small small e dey start.
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Einl(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2017
OP...no take am personal.

Your responses to people is too aggressive and it kinda takes away from what you want to achieve.

You even said you wish one of the respondents would get raped because he expressed a displeasure with your method of questioning. Very godlike.

I wanted to ask: Are you a virgin? Do you regularly have sex?
So which is the greater sin? Homosexuality or premarital sex?

PS. Please stop jumping to the dumb conclusion that if someone disagrees with you the person is gay.

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by ozoebuka1(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Einl:
OP...no take am personal.

Your responses to people is too aggressive and it kinda takes away from what you want to achieve.

You even said you wish one of the respondents would get raped because he expressed a displeasure with your method of questioning. Very godlike.

I wanted to ask: Are you a virgin? Do you regularly have sex?
So which is the greater sin? Homosexuality or premarital sex?

PS. Please stop jumping to the dumb conclusion that if someone disagrees with you the person is gay.
oga the act of homosexuality can not be justified because it's not just a sin against man but also a sin against nature/God!!!
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Einl(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2017
ozoebuka1:
oga the act of homosexuality can not be justified because it's not just a sin against man but also a sin against nature/God!!!

OK. I get you. So premarital sex can be justified? And it not a sin against God?

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by ozoebuka1(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2017
Einl:

OK. I get you. So premarital sex can be justified? And it not a sin against God?
That's a topic for another day. Today, its the immorality and shamelessness in the act of homosexuality that is being discussed.
Ps: I didn't see the op promoting premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by donbene4(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2017
ozoebuka1:
That's a topic for another day. Today, it the immorality and shameless in the act of homosexuality that is being discussed.
Abeg tell them o..bcs say america dy do am no mean say we go copy them..ahn ahn..wetn happen!..very annoying and disgusting art!...
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by donbene4(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Einl:

we're talking bout homosexuality nt premarital sex Oga..don't divert the topic..you cn open another thread fr premarital sex if you really wanna talk bout it!!...

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Einl(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2017
donbene4:
we're talking bout homosexuality nt premarital sex Oga..don't divert the topic..you cn open another thread fr premarital sex if you really wanna talk bout it!!...

Eyaaa...but why your angst against homosexuals in particular?

My assumption was that what people do behind closed doors should be their personal business.
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by ZombieKilla: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2017
oncoded:
If anyone know any Lesbian or Gay or Group of Gays and Lesbians, Abeg, make una help me re-ask them this question, it is either they answer or they REPENT (CHANGE)
Go and get a life
What concerns you with wat goes on in other peoples private life
What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by Einl(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2017
ozoebuka1:
That's a topic for another day. Today, its the immorality and shamelessness in the act of homosexuality that is being discussed.

Pakistan has the highest gay porn viewing rate in the world.

In the metric that was used to calculate it, they got 100/100.

In a similar study Pakistan has the lowest tolerance rate for homosexuality at 1%.

What I said above should be enough.
Re: Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL. by ozoebuka1(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Einl:

Pakistan has the highest gay porn viewing rate in the world.

In the metric that was used to calculate it, they got 100/100.

In a similar study Pakistan has the lowest tolerance rate for homosexuality at 1%.

What I said above should be enough.
Even if. you wake me up in the middle of the night, I will still tell you that homosexuality can not be justified. Anyone that is justifying homosexuality is not telling himself the truth and he knows it. Regarding the statistics u showed above, are you now insinuating that we should start promoting sexuality so that we can reduce the number of people that watches porn? this your analogy is the funniest I've seen so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Family Sue EFCC For N100m / INEC Announces Dates For Ekiti, Osun Governorship Elections / Saraki: Apc’s Nightmare, Presidency’s Mortal Fear By Jude Ndukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.