Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Low Sexual Performance - The Damages - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Low Sexual Performance - The Damages (855 Views)

10 Bad Habits That Damages The Brain (picture) / The Damages Cholesterol Does To Your Body / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by moneytreeteam: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
I share a product with guys
who are afraid they are going
to loose their wife/girlfriend
because their sexual performance is low!

Because of LOW SEXUAL PERFORMANCE...
many men already had there
wives/gfs cheating on them...
Some had totally LOST theirs...Just patching up.

Many had lost their CONFIDENCE.
And they know they had to....Just do something about it.

Many have tried many herbs,
many of them do not last...nothing seemed to work.

I have made some guys to try
this product and after few weeks...
THEY HAD GAINED THEIR CONFIDENCE.

They feel more confident.

Do you know anyone who might
like to know about a product like that?
Re: Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by halfcurrent(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Me
Re: Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by tayor3(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Giv it to me nw.... Whatsapp 08081051066: thanks
Re: Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by edmarknetwork: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
USE EDMARK BEAUTY PACK ESPECIALLY EDMARK "BIO ELIXIR. ORDER NOW.
Re: Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by nickdoc(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Low sexual peformance (low libido) is vry common with young men of this generation. It makes a man to loose his confidence. a lot of factors could lead to this situation. Life style is among the big factors that cause low libido. Heavy smoking, alcoholism, the excessive intake of sugary foods, constant over stress are the culprits in low libido. Other factors are untreated infection, psychological stress, poor diets etc. Low sexual performance can be corrected by potent roots and herbs. Through the help of these roots and herbs our fore-fathers were able to marry and maintained so many wives. They were so virile producing so many children. Even at old age there still sexually active. These roots and herbs are still with us now and will be there after we must hv gone. Fire up ur libido the natural way without any side effect.Be that man u hv alwys dreamt of being. call or whtsapp us on 08063413205 or visit our office at no 27 counsil street Elelenwo Port Harcourt Rivers State.
Re: Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by moneytreeteam: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2015
tayor3:

Make your order now at: www.moneytreeteam.com
Re: Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by Morenzy15: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Why do you want to die in silence when you can actually improve your sex life to give your woman the best, superb and pleasurable sex she deserve. Finally, stop premature ejaculation and make it bigger. Get this amazing Handsome Up Penis Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for men device. It also perfectly work for premature ejaculation.
This is a vacuum technology device which uses a cylinder, three different sleeves and a pump. With just four weeks in effective usage of this device, you will have seen the changes in the size, length, girth of your joystick. It becomes, bigger, stronger, thicker and give good erection. No side effect, safe, effective and guaranteed. Contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available or check our online store to place your order; www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/morenzy-business-classic/.
Re: Low Sexual Performance - The Damages by moneytreeteam: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
tayor3:

Buy at Konga, Free Shipping Applies

http:///loetue-pure-cocoa-concentrate-for-diabetes-and-menstrual-pain-solution-1833017

(1) (Reply)

Am So Scared!!! What Should I Do. / Addressing The Public Health Challenges Nigeria Faces / Healthy Living: Weight Management Discourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.