Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dakuku Justifies Rivers People Fear For Him Concerning Being Amaechi's Puppet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Justifies Rivers People Fear For Him Concerning Being Amaechi's Puppet. (532 Views)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Why Rivers People Must Return Wike Not Dakuku ( Amaechi Puppet) / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dakuku Justifies Rivers People Fear For Him Concerning Being Amaechi's Puppet. by chrisxxx(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
.Hear Dakuku's responses to some questions asked him today on a live radio interview. Remember Dakuku was APC's candidate in the last gubernatorial election in Rivers State.
I have never really made any post or comment about Dakuku (the APC gubernatorial candidate) but he really hurt me today. Thank God Rivers people saw ahead & didn't vote for him because the ordinary man would have starved to death as a result of ‪#‎NOSALARY‬ because their government would have other "priorities"
Who listened to his interview on 92.3 this afternoon. Kai!!!
He said several things that really got me irritated but some that really got me thinking what would have been of my dear state are;
‪#‎The‬ guy asked him if Amaechi left so much in the "treasury" as they claim, how come he owed workers, pensioners, scholars abroad etc for so long.
Hear him;
‪#‎You‬ call only 2months debt too much? I haven't been so much involved in Amaechi's government in the last 4years but the much I understand about governance is that every government has budget which is prioritised & you don't expect the government to use funds meant for others things to pay salaries - Dakuku Peterside.
‪#‎OMG‬, I was shocked at that point. You means wages of "civil servants, pensions for pensioners & our younger ones who were abandoned abroad are not important?
What could be of more priority than these? Someone should please help me get response from him.
‪#‎Rivers‬ people just keep thanking God because this would have been "AMAECHI CONTINUES".
He also said fixing potholes is a continuous process. Lol. Pls can someone take him to Aggrey road as suggested by Dike Vincent Amadi to see a road that has been in existence for decades without potholes.
‪#‎That‬'s why NEW has given the contract to such professionals, you don't toy with governance because you want to give the contract to your brother or a friend who will give you returns as was with the past administration. There are other ways to settle family & friends, not with things as important as good roads.
Re: Dakuku Justifies Rivers People Fear For Him Concerning Being Amaechi's Puppet. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

NBC Arrest Radio Biafra Operators With Transmission Equipment / Tinubu Planes Collide In Lagos Airport / Seal Off Nigeria's Borders For 30 Years And Improve The Economy _ Unilag Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.