Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (64291 Views)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ijustdey: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
osaslord500:

She needed her husband to understand her.

What if you are emotionally down and have no appetite for sex, den your wife went to have sex with sumone else?

When talking, reason from both the negative and positive aspect.

Remember do to others what you love to be done to you.

he understood her all this year's he was married but the break made him fall into the temptation

see this quote from the OP

I want it every day if I could get it, but my wife is happy with two or three times a week. Once in a while, she humours me by letting me have more, but I
always have the feelings she does it for peace.

this man loves sex and he is still young..... so, the break couple with the booze and the little resistance from the neighbor makes it a perfect match for him to explore his sexual desire to its fullest and the woman matching his pace and desiregrin

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by HARDDON: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
missKiffy:
This is very wrong and bad

N his wify s starving him isn't?

undecided

Imagine your own wife dictating to u when n when not to! 2wice a week! Wow! After the bride price?
After he'd had Marathon while in school?
S3x. Is not one of them chores u set time n date for, u roll As d mood flow...... If not it becomes boring n stereotypical

Don't get it twisted folks, ain't advocating extra curricular rollings buh wud love single ladies reading this to learn not to hold back from the husby!
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ladyju(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
You mean you want to cheat on your wife with no other person but your next door neighbor. A mother of three kids that is close to your wife.
What do u think your wife will do when she finds out cos she's definitely find out (Sooner than you think sef).
By the way how do you hide this from the kids?

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by newspostng(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
lol

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ijustdey: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rexnegro:
That's what happen when wife don't pay complete attention to her husband and vis visa.. am not saying wat d man is doing is good o, but common she ought to no her hubby sexual drive is high and d chances of him looking outside is also high when not bin attended to, so if she lose the man its not his fault. The man is only a flesh and blood,a mere mortal. AlThough sir try and change y u talk to her about ur needs(sex) .

you are spot on @ emboldened part........

we are not suppose to appropriate the whole blame on the man.... his sexual urge need to be checked alone by the wife and if she is not doing that, then their is high probability that the man will look for outside.

if not with the neighbor....... it can be with prostitute or runs girls
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by HARDDON: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
ladyju:
You mean you want to cheat on your wife with no other person but your next door neighbor. A mother of three kids that is close to your wife.
What do u think your wife will do when she finds out cos she's definitely find out (Sooner than you think sef).
By the way how do you hide this from the kids?

She wud see o no Jack! She started it
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op. If I were you...would do same. Or even more.

Have the lady as much as you want.. the way you want. If we don't take care of the single mothers who will. They also need the thing and since you are within her vicinity...she will enjoy you to the fullest.

Just like me...am never satisfied. Your sexual capacity does not meet that of your wife. .sexual mismatch. but you are already compensating for it from your neighbour.

You two are sexually malnourished. Don't worry with the arrangement it will fade out naturally. Enjoy the fanny.
Fanny swindling is for the brave...not for pretenders or holier than thou.

Fanny swindling is sweeter with neighbour, colleague, a close friend,friend of a friend or associate than a stranger. The act of sneaking to swindle fanny is fun,pleasurable and memorable.
#fannyswindling
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
If na ur wife do u like dis u go understand shey?agbaya

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by sniper77(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am.na wetin e dey find. palaver e go get.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Islie: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jaidooo:

Hmmm.. OP na setup o. Na so women dey do. You go cast last last. No do am. Follow your wife reason.

How you take think am say nah setup....

Abi, you just dey raise false alarm
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by easy345(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please stop it before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by veralech(f): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
ayobabas:
Talk about addiction! You no dey fear HIV/AIDS? Make u no give your innocent wife oo.
Instead of being with your wife when she needs your support most, you are thinking, eating and drinking dirty sex.

Don't bet on this story. It sounds so outlandish to be true. I think it is fake.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Rexnegro(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
ijustdey:

you are spot on @ emboldened part........

we are not suppose to appropriate the whole blame on the man.... his sexual urge need to be checked alone by the wife and if she is not doing that, then their is high probability that the man will look for outside.

if not with the neighbor....... it can be with prostitute or runs girls
U are also spot on bro...true talk
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
I also have a huge sex drive but I will never make the mistake of keeping it from my wife before marriage. u should have told her what to expect cos trouble is brewing
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Tex42(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks that sex is overrated?

@OP...i just hope that one day u don't sleep with ur daughter if she promise not to tell mummy, Because that ur neighbour go travel one day, then konji go set in.

O'man control urself and stop acting like a teenager jor!

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Don't worry. Very soon you'll be made to pay her rent and the kids school fees. That is when you'll know that you are the most foolish unproductive im#becile ever to walk on the surface of the earth. Happy blackmail day in advance.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by deebrain(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Sir, what makes you think that this sweet super story (the tempter in me wishes it was me) will end happily ever after if you both continue in the act?

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Donald3d(m): 2:04am On Jul 17, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-shes-assured-she-wouldnt-tell-my-wife-we-had-sex/
donald ke , wetin happen now why this guy cum get my name, I no they like this kind tin o, bros here is the answer Fleeee from apperance of evil, the fact that some part of you doubts that wat u are doing is right not to talk of when we make reference to the scripture, for him to bear that name DONALD which is also my name I believe you are christain ,and the solution is to talk to your wife about the issue, she is your partner make her understand u want more of her,and stop provoking GOD ,bro he that has an ear let him hear, and pls stop falling my hand you don't deserve to be called Donald

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Essential(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2015
U should have married a LovePeddler like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Essential(m): 3:51am On Jul 17, 2015
U should have married a sex addict like yourself.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by niceguy7(m): 4:13am On Jul 17, 2015
simdam500:

Naa so the thing barbaric reach?... one barbaric don do joor undecided grin grin
Guy i dey vex ni jor....hw far.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by daey118(m): 5:31am On Jul 17, 2015
karma is a mean biitch

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by jimmayoy: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2015
moremuch1:
No my guy, what u need is self control, sex is not everything u know u need help on how to control ur sexual drive

Which self control?why should a married man be starving himself of sex in the name of self control,it can lead to rape and disgrace,that same wife might be banging one motherfucker outthere.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2015
There is not such thing as no-string attach sex. U guys will surely get involve if u continue and the result will certainly be unpleasant

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by flyforall: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2015
What happens the day she wants more and you don't give it to her?

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ncoolsome(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
If u cnt control ur utensil,ur utensil woulD control u..

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by operandus(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-shes-assured-she-wouldnt-tell-my-wife-we-had-sex/
Hmmm bro,your loins is about to ruin your so called lovely family as somebody said 99 days for the thief........i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by dailywealth1967: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Breakup immediately & stop this nonsense. why put your wife & kids at risk.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ijustdey: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Rexnegro:
U are also spot on bro...true talk
gringringrin
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by moremuch1(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2015
jimmayoy:

Which self control?why should a married man be starving himself of sex in the name of self control,it can lead to rape and disgrace,that same wife might be banging one motherfucker outthere.

He really needs to learn how to control himself , if he cant, den he can be easily seduced and can't stay faithful to his wife, wat of if she is sick or pregnant cant he wait, so u c my friend, self control is urgently needed here

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by 5minsmadness: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2015
[
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by 5minsmadness: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
Of course it's a nice arrangement.
Why won't it be? lipsrsealed

Before you start getting bees in your bonnet read this:
simdam500 :
Seriously I never thought I would say this but we got good guys here on nairaland; obviously it written on the reply on this thread.

The op stand a chance of getting people to support his actions but the guys here are seeing beyond that... it so good the generation of guys coming up might be non cheaters (not saying this to impress the gehs).

So my official says is if the op have started engaging in this act already, it's best he stop... read why from other views above. Fellow nairalanders have given great points.

Goodnight

It is obvious the majority of guys here disapprove what the op has done. So your imaginary "all men are cheats and evil except my husband" mantra hasn't been proven right here.

Would the response have been the same among "certain" female folk if the lady was the one cheating on her neighbor? I think not.

And oh, if you really couldn't read beyond the first two lines of my post and my subsequent posts then I strongly recommend you visit an Optometrist grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / How Do I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.