Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies (39584 Views)

Budget: Heads May Roll In Govt Parastatals, Agencies / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by oloriooko(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Dibu ojerinde is gone

How do u mean is gone?
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by blackpriest0911: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
SaTANoids I hail ooh....mtchewww
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by front247: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
kulikuli26:
Long overdue. Now let correct people come on board.
dt deceive urself.
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by investnotspend: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Olamitisoji:
We voted Buhari, but Mumu-lahri.

Oya fill those positions with your presidential cows i guess, and that will take him centuries again because he's BABA_GO_SLOW.

No de lie YOU no vote am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by azyz1: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Some people will siit on thier system and comment rubbish on the internet.
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Ophytee28(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
May God help him.... Change is here!
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Boscojugunu(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
He will be affected
Onlymewakacum:

How do u mean is gone?
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by InvertedHammer: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
/
I hope Jonathan is learning how to be the boss.

A leader should not be controlled by his minions.

\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by melzabull(f): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Obviously this Buhari thinks its by gara gara

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by tete7000(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
How many appointments will the President make at once? I believe this dissolution should have been done gradually. Ministers are yet to be announced, ambassadors recalled, NNPC board remain dissolved and now all parastatals, agencies and institutions boards have all been dissolved. The President needs to do these things softly softly in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by chiedu7: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=13pt]WHY WONT HE, HE NEEDS TO REPLACE THEM WITH NORTHERNERS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Gogetta(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Olamitisoji:

Oya fill those positions with your presidential cows i guess, and that will take him centuries again because he's BABA_GO_SLOW.
you're a dunce. At times I wonder if some of you have basic education. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by preetyb(f): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok o
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by abysirius(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Olamitisoji:

Guys like u usually fail woefully not only in ur homes but also in business not to talk of when u're given the responsibility of managing a community or a nation as big as Nigeria, u will definitely be found wanting. Why? Because u tend to act before you think and there no other way to show that u lack the capacity to lead. A wise leader must learn to approach issues (delicate ones like that of Nigeria) with utmost caution and wisdom. He must be attentive and shouldn't take any decision out of haste.

Buhari isn't a miracle worker. Nigerians just believe he is a more competent leader when compare to uncle jonathan!
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Orikinla(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Many ignoramuses forget that PMB has only been in office for less than 40 days and this is democracy and not a military regime.
He cannot take dictatorial actions.[/size]
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by frankson1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=nicholasis post=35939973]Why is he desolving everything

He has to destroy inorder to build.
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by jwils(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
We pray for dissolution of bokoharam too not only federal parastatals that wont even help poor Nigerians
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by otokx(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
change is the only constant thing in life.
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by ifelovemi: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Olamitisoji:

are you sure you voted for buhari?

U know even sabi lie sef.
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by jeje123(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:

Ask urselve exactly that
I have ma own to any matter...so fvck to hell
Truth is bitter dat snail {pmb} is better by far compare to millions of father in d world!
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by jwils(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Many ignoramuses forget that PMB has only been in office for less than 40 days and this is democracy and not a military regime.
He cannot take dictatorial actions.[/size]
are you now telling me he is so stupid to know this when he was promising to crush bokoharam in two weeks during his campaign?........................... I suggest you pray for him instead of defending him of his early failures
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by omogin(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
God bless PMB for this, some were actually expecting jail terms, dissolution comes as a pleasant surprise grin
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
jeje123:
Truth is bitter dat snail {pmb} is better by far compare to millions of father in d world!
the one that instigated violence that claimed so many lives in 2011
which degenerated to what u guys are still suffering from now?

instead of me to take proud in such a father I'd rather be fatherless
#spits
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by hassymo5(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS....BOARD MY FOOT ..THE BOARD WEY HELP MANAGEMENT TO CHEAT ME AND MY COLLEAGUES FOR OFFICE...
INFACT THE WHOLE STAFF HATE THOSE BOARD MEMBERS....
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by slimfit1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
millionaireman:
Pres. Buhari, a dictator in action. Nigerians elected a president but now has a budding dictator. He has refused to take in ministers because he wants to deeply entrenched himself in power first.

Nigerians must tell Buhari to appoint ministers now because two heads are better than one.

What why are you in a rush is your father looking for a position
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Bellfun(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
I laugh at people complaning that the President is "slow"....what do you guys know? He's only been in the office for a month+ and do you honestly think that a 30day work can correct the destructions caused by pdp 16yrs misrule?...you guys should please take the chill pill jare!

...And as for the sackings...this is just the beginning!

When Jona was busy making "last-minutes" appointments you guys didn't complain o
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by abu12: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
rexbuton:
This man may end up destroying so much and fixing so little

[size=15pt]Buhari is only fixing the damages Jonathan cause, for example, Jonathan sack dangote as chairman nigeria stock exchange and appoint a politician peter obi.

Peter obi shld go and sit down [/size]
Re: Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies by Fourwinds: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
nicholasis:
Why is he desolving everything

http://nigeriantrend.com.ng/happy-birthday-to-wizkid-his-twitter-acoount-hacked-yesterday/#more-62
yes.!! d way d clueless one was appointing in a hurry in his twilight days of his regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) / I Was Once Humiliated Because Of My Poor Status. Finland Based Nigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.