Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message (14715 Views)

Read Oseruvwoja Tohwo (MC Sabi Sabi) Eid-el-fitr Message To All Muslims / President Buhari Sends Eid-el-fitr Message To All Nigerians / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by cilifa: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by shaboti: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Not bad
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by oloriooko(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

I think what should form larger part of his speech should be to acknowledge the pains families of those blown apart by the demon possessed BH and to reassure them of their protection and justice instead of all these stories.
PMB we believe in you but you have a lot to prove to us that you are committed not only to our economy but to the teeming populace who desire to have a government that has sincere feelings for them.
For goodness sake, our people are being killed like fouls and nobody is saying anything about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by disloman(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
christinie:
We don't need your message more than we need you to combat insurgency.
Na sorry b ur life oooo.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by trustdanalhaji(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
thanks mr president god bless Nigeria and god PMB.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Ism4b(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
wishing u all the best in ur endeavors sir, happy eidul fitr to all Muslim ummah iftaaar mybaarak!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by OzMingle(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari you are a big scam! Nigerians are ripped apart with daily bomb explosions and you are busy congratulating who?Dullard from Daura angry
Repent from being a disgrace and allow your spirit to digest the message.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by OgeniBravo: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Walahi, some people have problems growing up. Must they always insult someone that is old enough to be their fathers?

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Caseless: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
zicoraads:
Wait ooooo...Caseless...the sallah don sure??
Make I know whether I go prepare to cook tomorrow or not grin
omo, I de glue to my radio like this. I just woke up sleep sef. If Any news comot, I go holla you.

Modified

Dem don sight moon ooo.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by TalkDirect: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari you are a big scam! Nigerians are ripped apart with daily bomb explosions and you are busy congratulating who?Dullard from Daura angry
I read your comment and just can't stop myself wondering how old you are. There is a right way to talk to and about elders even if they have hurt your feelings gravely. Remember you are growing. If you call the man who leads you a dullard, one would wonder where 'the smart ones' like you were when he was aiming at the top job. Watch your words. Words can return to haunt. Just lending you my bit of advice.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by ajebuter(f): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is this old dude for real?

Or just plain dumb or insensitive?

No words of condolence or even a mention of the carnage that just took place in Gombe?

This is Nigeria's costliest blunder!
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Kunlexic(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
ajebuter:
Is this old dude for real?

Or just plain dumb or insensitive?

No words of condolence or even a mention of the carnage that just took place in Gombe?

This is Nigeria's costliest blunder!
what are u now trying to say?
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by ShowYourCertificate: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
TalkDirect:
I read your comment and just can't stop myself wondering how old you are. There is a right way to talk to and about elders even if they have hurt your feelings gravely. Remember you are growing. If you call the man who leads you a dullard, one would wonder where 'the smart ones' like you were when he was aiming at the top job. Watch your words. Words can return to haunt. Just lending you my bit of advice.
This is not about age. He wasn't forced into the seat. This is about leadership and accountability. He must perform or else I'll keep on insulting him by calling him a Dullard. He's truly a Dullard from Daura.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Kunlexic(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks My able Presido
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by christinie(f): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
disloman:
Na sorry b ur life oooo.
back at you.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by teryorluv(f): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sai Baba, thanks for d msg
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by RolePlay(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Baba we need some of your cattle for salah o. Hw e go be
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Alansor(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
[i][/i]
zinachidi:

Cc: lalasticlala

dailypost.ng/2015/07/16/full-text-of-president-buharis-eid-el-fitr-message/
zinachidi:

zinachidi:

The Man of God, the fear of Satanists.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by HirstMOG(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
.....Although we have come to the end of this year’s month of Ramadan, I believe that a greater acceptance by Nigerians of its key lessons of self-denial and sacrifice will serve our dear country well as we strive to overcome our present challenges, undo the damage done by years of bad governance and accelerate the pace of national development.....

Is this man called PMB aware that campaign is over
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Fash20: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Folks should try and be careful on the day of Eid and Pls report any strange and suspicious movement to the appropriate authority. May Allah guide and protect us all against the evil doers. Ameeen. Happy Eid el fitr

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Haters of progress will surely be shamed in the face in the end by God's mighty power and grace. Plotters against this leader in his move to curb all menaces ravaging our dear land will fail completely without remedy. Those who share in the dream and vision and are working to make things work will live long enough to see things manifest. Haters will die young so they don't remain a bone in the throat of national development unless they change their minds. Every plot against Islam and Muslims will always be futile. Boko H. And co. do not in any way represent Islam and its teachings, they are but power hungry terrors and monsters who feel they can get things their way by distorting national peace and tranquility. There doom is already spelt Insha Allah. May God assist Buhari and his team to actualize the dreams of the hearts of every well meaning Nigeria. May God answer the prayers of every well meaning Nigerian. Anybody that reads and likes this or share will also experience a complete rebirth of every dying glory in his life and will live long enough to be a living witness of the Nigeria of our dreams, Whatever he lays his hands upon shall prosper and will continue to live in bliss and peace, Amen. Eid Mubarak in advance
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by GaniLAb(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Fash20: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
GaniLAb:
Rubbish
bad belle is allowed.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by chesterlee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
WORST President Ever!!!!!
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by Hassan080196(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
To all taniods, Admit the fact that my able president is gonna rule this country for four years. Guy if you're not satisfied,, you can hug the transformer or jump into a lagoon.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by odeade1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
tommykiwi:
Abeg where is the interpreter?
cnt u read
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by KingsleyBuubba(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice one Mr. President
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by KingsleyBuubba(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is not about age. He wasn't forced into the seat. This is about leadership and accountability. He must perform or else I'll keep on insulting him by calling him a Dullard. He's truly a Dullard from Daura.

U call the President of the federal republic of Nigeria a dullard. Hmmmm, common boy go get some manners
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by ElhassanAuyo: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
I love you Mr president, May Allah help you to fight and end all the terrorist that are in Nigeria.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by ElhassanAuyo: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
May Allah bless and help Mr president. May Allah destroy all boko harams. Ameeen. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message by utytill(m): 1:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Nonsense,empty talk.No message to his misguided brothers of religion of peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Groups, Leaders To Buhari: Nigerians Are Hungry / Is God Really Omniscient (All-Knowing)? / The Book Of Bible Gaffes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.