Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (2036 Views)

Fire On De Mountain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by tollytexy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
The scariest hotel room in the world hangs off the side of a mountain

Located in Peru, the rooms available here hang precipitously off the side of a mountain. As for accessing your room, well, that involves climbing up a few hundred feet or having some fun on a zipline.

Notably, extensive climbing experience is not a prerequisite for guests.

As for the accommodations, each suite (or perhaps capsule is more appropriate) is about 24 feet long and 8 feet wide with enough room for four beds. The hotel website adds that each room is “hand crafted out of aerospace aluminum and weather resistant polycarbonate.” As a final point, the $1,000 a night fee provides guests with respectable ..300 degree view overlooking the Urubamba Valley along with a private bathroom and gourmet meals.As for the accommodations, each suite (or perhaps capsule is more appropriate) is about 24 feet long and 8 feet wide with enough room for four beds. The hotel website adds that each room is “hand crafted out of aerospace aluminum and weather resistant polycarbonate.” As a final point, the $1,000 a night fee provides guests with respectable 300 degree view overlooking the Urubamba Valley along with a private bathroom and gourmet meals.

Below is an overhead shot of the hotel room followed by a shot of what things look like from the inside looking out.

Intrigued? You can check out video footage of what the entire experience is like below.

Below is an overhead shot of the hotel room followed by a shot of what things look like from the inside looking out.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/scariest-hotel-room-world-hangs-off-side-mountain-123059676.html

Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by feldido(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fascinating shocked

1 Like

Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
even for free, i no near

1 Like

Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Until devil build upstairs for my head ....
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
wonda what would even take me there...still wondering
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can only go there on 2 conditions
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Scary indeed!shocked
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
datz ow ma daddy built our house nau ours is at d side of Kilimanjaro
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Una dey mad ?
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain by DAVE5(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
they'd have to put a gun to my head to make me sleep dia, even at dat, i no gree, id rather kill myself dan commit suicide

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Workers Most In Demand In The UK / Salary Package For Oando Graduate Senior Staff In Warehouse And Inventory / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.