Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (485 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by metroparrot: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Personnel of the State Security Service, SSS, are currently laying siege on the private residence of the immediate past National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, in Asokoro district of Abuja.

A source said that the operatives, led by one Mohammed, arrived Mr. Dasuki’s residence at about 6:40 pm and asked all the soldiers on guard to stay away. They said they were at the property to see the former NSA for official reasons.

The source also said another set of SSS operatives are presently carrying out a similar siege on Mr. Dasuki’s family House, owned by his father, a former Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Dasuki, in Sokoto metropolis.

“They have descended on our House and have so far searched the whole House including a large container that has been in the compound for many years,” the source said of the Sokoto Home.

He also said the operatives have locked all occupants of the House inside and are not allowing anyone in or out of the building.

Our Abuja source said the SSS operatives are still outside the residence of Mr. Dasuki insisting on “seeing” him.

“He has refused to let them in and right now they are threatening to force themselves in,” he said.

Mr. Dasuki was relieved of his appointment as NSA this week by President Muhammadu Buhari. He was appointed NSA by former President Goodluck Jonathan on June 22, 2012 to succeed, Andrew Azazi, who died in a helicopter crash in Bayelsa state.
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/sss-operatives-takes-over-ex-nsa-sambo.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by metroparrot: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by lative(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
k
Re: BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by TRADELYN: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
cool

Well, only time will tell...
Re: BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015

The daura born coupist is on a revenge mission.

The sss keep laying siege on peoples house like monkeys...

Baboons!
Re: BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by carls003(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
ok
Re: BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Young03(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndi oshi ego
Re: BREAKING : SSS Operatives Takes Over Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ladet(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Hello sir, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old, am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this the url is Nicenaija.com i created this forum for Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the situation is not encouraging I put my outmost Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it seems nobody visit the website except me....Sir i need your help to help me promote my forum sir...... thanks in advance......

(1) (Reply)

Pro-lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers' Appointment / Nigeria My Home, Nigeria My Father Land God Bless F.R.N / Oronsaye Gets Bail On Self-recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.