Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo (61122 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by ruddylicious: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
she couldn't wait for rice to be served. Not even good stone ice cream.

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by RichDad1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by storyforthegods: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
B
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by krishfwesh(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
sure for her ni
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Precious91(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
That moment you were told to fast on your wedding day anf the temptation of ice cream is too much
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by levelszik(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
denkyw:
ss
sickle cell? shocked shocked
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Chibuhealth(f): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
mytime24:
Hahaha
Make i manage laugh
abeg laugh jaree...me don laugh shit for pant. Lol
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Built2last:
No be small thing.

The shame shud go to the guy.

Why will your wife enter marriage suffering?

Na by force to Marry?

You cant really tell is its cos of being broke. She may just like the taste of those ice cream/yoghurt. I once heard a lady tell her guy that they should buy the one from the bicycle just for fun and they "chattered" plenty
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by itsMrIke(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Now I am convinced the MoDerators on Nairaland are not as intelligent as I deemed them to be...
So una put this thing for front page Arrant Nonsense!!!
U can ban me if u want, but whoever decided to move this to front page is an iDiotic fellow... Simple...

3 Likes

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by akunjohn(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
RickRichards:
I wouldn't call that "Ice Cream".

eye dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
The baby inside her wants chocolate and not banana flavour.

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by cornel00(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm

Olyt
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by kobonaire(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
RickRichards:
I wouldn't call that "Ice Cream".
akunjohn:
eye dey pain u?
no mind am abeg - before he use to buy it two-two packets at a time ... now he's just flexing grin
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by kobonaire(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
itsMrIke:
Now I am convinced the MoDerators on Nairaland are not as intelligent as I deemed them to be...
So una put this thing for front page Arrant Nonsense!!!
U can ban me if u want, but whoever decided to move this to front page is an iDiotic fellow... Simple...
The number 1 mistake you made is coming to NL in search of intelligence .... No, you instead should come here for entertainment and maybe occasionally to get breaking news about events.

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by sham8co(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
conjugal Amalgamation embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:

hey
where did u see gala on d post
abi u wear glasses for NYASH?
U no understand anything not even come in English.

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by kobonaire(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
BeeCool15:
Lol! Things that women do ehn. *smh* And talking women, here's an excellent uplifting article for ladies -
you know the rules: advertisement of your website only permitted in your signature and not in the posts (#6)
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by effrebor(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
I thought she was buying supreme ice cream
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by JoeCutie(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op, are you saying that a man who could afford a suit, wedding gown, wedding rings, food and drinks, and all the other things for the wedding cannot afford what exactly for the wife? You must be daft for spewing rubbish. As if you don't know women and their very weird cravings. Sometimes dem go dey do like winch. Buy me this, buy me that. Everything they see, they must eat.

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by chineloSA(f): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
It could have been a photoshoot
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by KELVINXY: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
I love it when someone is realistic. not pretending as if his/her life is a fantasy.#liveUrLife

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Vig86:

U no understand anything not even come in English.

which one is come in English
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by vareal(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gals nd lng throat ehh
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Missmossy(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol grin

It is really comical, such a scene cheesy
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
ayusco85:
End time bride. She got no class. Couldn't she ve sent her chief brides maid?

What is " couldn't she?" sad...leg dey pain her?
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by darmys(f): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
so because she is buying icecream she is suffering?
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by millionboi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cnt delay gratification
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Too many dumb threads on Nairaland these days...

Built2last:
No be small thing.

The shame shud go to the guy.

Why will your wife enter marriage suffering?

Na by force to Marry?
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by kpakoboay(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:

hey

where did u see gala on d post

abi u wear glasses for NYASH?

Hahahahahahahahaha......
God abeg oooo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.