Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Secrets Your Affiliate Dont Want You To Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secrets Your Affiliate Dont Want You To Know (569 Views)

Blogging For Profit: 15 Secrets On How To Make Money With Blogging / 10 Top Secrets To Become A Successful Blogger / 10 Powerful Secrets Of Successful Bloggers Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Your Affiliate Dont Want You To Know by jephthar(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mobofree wicked sha !!!

i just did the math

Do you know mobofree has over 20,000 webmasters working as affiliates and they dash all of us 2k (10$) each.... thats about 40million naira

trust me mobofree wont just wake up 1 morning and decide to dash out 40 million naira

they only did that cux they know more than 85% of us will never reach the payout level of 20k ($100)

infact i can give you a better offer.. For every person yov refer to my site and i'll pay you 200naira ($1)
But my payout level is $500 (100k). Its a gamble on my part but a very profitable 1 i also did the math

mobofree has paid over $165,000 to over 20,000 webmasters thats roughly $8 for the average webmbster.. Meaning the average webmaster hasn't even reached payout level,. Chai Mathematics $ Statisistics

Naija webmasters don suffer nd na paypal dey cux all these nonsense

my advice dont join any affiliate that has high or any payout level its just a calculated sham
Re: Secrets Your Affiliate Dont Want You To Know by Ben1975(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Hi ephthar

Why don't you join a program that is completely free and will pay you down 12 levels unlimited income capability from each person who joins under you.

Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw from any ATM

No compulsory fees - ever

We will look after your members interests

Check out my signature link if you are interested or message me - nothing to loose

Ben Ajose
Re: Secrets Your Affiliate Dont Want You To Know by Ben1975(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hi jephthar

I have been trying to get hold of you, how are you dinging with the program? Contact me so I can put you through

Ben Ajose

jephthar:
Mobofree wicked sha !!!

i just did the math

mobofree has over 20,000 webmasters working as affiliates and they dash all of us 2k (10$) each.... thats about 40million naira

trust me mobofree wont just wake up 1 morning and decide to dash out 40 million naira

they only did that cux they know more than 85% of us will never reach the payout level of 20k ($100)

infact i can give you a better offer.. For every person yov refer to my site (swagempire.tk) i'll pay you 200naira ($1)
But my payout level is $500 (100k). Its a gamble on my part but a very profitable 1 i also did the math

mobofree has paid over $165,000 to over 20,000 webmasters thats roughly $8 for the average webmbster.. Meaning the average webmaster hasn't even reached payout level,. Chai Mathematics $ Statisistics

Naija webmasters don suffer nd na paypal dey cux all these nonsense

my advice dont join any affiliate that has high or any payout level its just a calculated sham

add me http://facebook.com/oteri911

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Writer Or Forum Poster For Cheapvccs.com / Partners Needed For E-commerce Web Development! / Need To Boost Your Site's Traffic? How To Master Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.