Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Moon Sighting - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Moon Sighting (29413 Views)

Ramadan Begins Saturday As Sultan Announces Sighting Of The Moon / Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moon Sighting by kaybee88(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:

angry HOW UNA DEY TAKE SIGHT MOON SELF.

NO BE MOON DEY OUTSIDE EVERYDAY undecided

SHALL MAKE I NO TALK, BUT ANYWAY, STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

THE TRUTH IS THAT! YOU PEOPLE WARSHIP ASTROLOGY, INFACT WARSHIP DIFFERENT KIND OF GODS, AND PUT IT IN ONE BOX. WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU PEOPLE
you know the truth why are you then disturbing yourself. (worship not warship)
Re: Moon Sighting by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 17, 2015
kaybee88:
you know the truth why are you then disturbing yourself. (worship not warship)
angry AS FAR YOU UNDERSTAND WETI I DEY TALK.
ENGLISH NO BE MY PAPA LANGUAGE, I ONLY GO LEARN FOR SCHOOL.

BACK TO YOUR TOPIC.

I HAVE BEING TRAIN TO SAY THE TRUTH IN EVERY SITUATION I FOUND MYSELF, WEATHER DISTURBING OR NOT
Re: Moon Sighting by kaybee88(m): 1:11am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry AS FAR YOU UNDERSTAND WETI I DEY TALK.
ENGLISH NO BE MY PAPA LANGUAGE, I ONLY GO LEARN FOR SCHOOL.

BACK TO YOUR TOPIC.

I HAVE BEING TRAIN TO SAY THE TRUTH IN EVERY SITUATION I FOUND MYSELF, WEATHER DISTURBING OR NOT
that animal training abi.. continue
Re: Moon Sighting by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 17, 2015
kaybee88:
that animal training abi.. continue
YES THE ANIMAL TRAINING IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN TO BELIEVE IN FINDING MOON WERE THE MOON IS ALWAYS THERE REFLECTING THE SUN LIGHT BACK TO PLANET EARTH.

YES I RATHER HAVE THAT ANIMAL TRAIN THAN TO BE SHOUTING EVERY 5 0CLOCK LIKE A COCK ( EVEN THE COCK DON'T SHOUT NOWADAYS)
Re: Moon Sighting by manbb27(m): 1:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Alhamdullilah the moon sighted. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laillahaillahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Walillahilhamd.

1 Like

Re: Moon Sighting by kaybee88(m): 1:23am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YES THE ANIMAL TRAINING IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN TO BELIEVE IN FINDING MOON WERE THE MOON IS ALWAYS THERE REFLECTING THE SUN LIGHT BACK TO PLANET EARTH.

YES I RATHER HAVE THAT ANIMAL TRAIN THAN TO BE SHOUTING EVERY 5 0CLOCK LIKE A COCK ( EVEN THE COCK DON'T SHOUT NOWADAYS)
if you don finish .make u go sleep
Re: Moon Sighting by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2015
kaybee88:
if you don finish .make u go sleep
undecided
Re: Moon Sighting by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2015
manbb27:
Alhamdullilah the moon sighted. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laillahaillahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Walillahilhamd.
I PITY THIS GENERATION OF IGNORANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Moon Sighting by Abdurahman8(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Baraka da salah jamah musulumaini
Re: Moon Sighting by MIMU(m): 2:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Allah u Akbar Alhamdulillah
Re: Moon Sighting by Realone92(m): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Alhamdulillah
Re: Moon Sighting by olanyte: 2:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Misanthrope:
My dear Muslim brothers and sisters, stop wasting you glycogen on something as meaningless as fasting, the moon has always been there, it never disappeared, it only becomes visible when it reflects light from the sun, there is no God behind it.

Africans really need to give up childish superstitions and embrace reason and Science.

There is no God.
Gbam!!!!!! continued with this believe you will see the reality when you enter grave, science will be there for you.
Re: Moon Sighting by Mobsync(m): 2:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Misanthrope:
My dear Muslim brothers and sisters, stop wasting you glycogen on something as meaningless as fasting, the moon has always been there, it never disappeared, it only becomes visible when it reflects light from the sun, there is no God behind it.

Africans really need to give up childish superstitions and embrace reason and Science.

There is no God.

No one ever said the moon disappeared. It's obvious you don't understand how moon sighting works.
Re: Moon Sighting by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2015
thank God oooo
Re: Moon Sighting by jomoh: 3:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Misanthrope:

There is no God.

Go and study your science well before talking nonsense even your science supports the theory of moon sighting which has been in existence for thousands of years before your scientists were born. It was the method of counting and determining the month end and when science came it was proved.

Get some education, it helps.

1 Like

Re: Moon Sighting by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Alhamdulilah, Eid mubarak, I wish all my Muslim brothers and sisters a very happy and peaceful Eid, May Allah accept our good deeds, forgive our transgression, and ease the suffering of all the people around the globe. Ameen

Cc
Electronzeez
Babs01
Ahmed4002

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moon Sighting by Ballotelle(m): 4:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Misanthrope:

There is no God.
GO back to sec sch geography,its not as if d moon actually disappears but its an indication of d completion of a cycle each time it appears

1 Like

Re: Moon Sighting by loladeayobami(m): 4:15am On Jul 17, 2015
May almighty Allah (SW) accept it as act of ibadah but dear brothers and sisters in Islam am warning u and I dat ramadan came and leave but 5daily prayer are not going anywhere and our good deed we are doing during month of ramadan should be increase and may almighty accept it as act of ibadah aameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moon Sighting by pinky1974: 4:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Peace N Blessings of Almighty Allah be with us all,Ameen
Da Fatan an sha Ruwa Lafiya? Allah Ye bade Lada Ameen
Ba'raka da Sallah
Re: Moon Sighting by SweetyZinta(f): 4:27am On Jul 17, 2015
You see why is improper to unchain some Bingos? They will always want 2 cause trouble. My sincere advice is dat you go to D north and say ur mind. Lets see if u are indeed BOLD!

t
Misanthrope:

There is no God.
Re: Moon Sighting by carinmom(f): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I PITY THIS GENERATION OF IGNORANCE.

Are you sure you are ok? What 's with all these rantings, pls stop wasting your time and showing your ignorance.
Re: Moon Sighting by makzeze: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Misanthrope:

There is no God.
I dont think you will die in peace.
Re: Moon Sighting by DMainMan: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2015
O Muslims!
The Non-Muslims will try to mock and frustrate you as we just successfully completed our fast. It is so great to be a Muslim so try and withstand their rebuke and do not retaliate. Dont be surprised at all. No wonder y mr Seun made Islam for Muslim front page thread locked due to continual abuse and rebuke causing a nuisance situation on his forum.
The jealousy of the Ramadan fast cannot be overemphasized.
Let them continue jare. Just ignore them.
hahahahahaha.
Happy Eid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moon Sighting by OgeniBravo: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2015
ademoladeji:

Baa Laakaye!!!
Must you reply a stupid person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moon Sighting by Zahrabinnta(f): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Eid Mubarak everyone

Re: Moon Sighting by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2015
abujamal:
Al amdulilah. Eil Mubarak
Re: Moon Sighting by darelar(m): 5:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Alhamdulillahi I see the end of this year Ramadan. May Almighty Allah guide and protect me, my family and friends so that we can partake in many Ramadan in good health and in wealth Ameen. Asalam Aleykum ya Muslimina Ya Muslimat. EID-MUBARAK

1 Like

Re: Moon Sighting by grin88(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Misanthrope:

Africans really need to give up childish superstitions and embrace reason and Science. Yes but there is GOD

There is no God.
Re: Moon Sighting by firstolalekan(m): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:

angry HOW UNA DEY TAKE SIGHT MOON SELF.

NO BE MOON DEY OUTSIDE EVERYDAY undecided

SHALL MAKE I NO TALK, BUT ANYWAY, STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

THE TRUTH IS THAT! YOU PEOPLE WARSHIP ASTROLOGY, INFACT WARSHIP DIFFERENT KIND OF GODS, AND PUT IT IN ONE BOX. WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU PEOPLE
What a rétard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Tajweed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.