Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! (517 Views)

10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Supernatural Breakthrough Via Prophetic Declaration! / My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! by tunji09(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Business Breakthrough via tithing!
“I joined this commission in 2002 at the age of 27 and the future looked very bleak. I started a business with a partner just to make ends meet, but to the glory of God, as a result of the teaching from the altar, the business experienced supernatural advancement. In 2008, I gave a sacrificial seed of one million naira and told God to take me to the realm of millions. However, the business still grew at a snail pace. So I asked God, ‘What else do you want me to do? I have given you my first million.’ Then, I realized that whenever the bishop preached on corporate tithing, I never keyed into it.
To the glory of God, in 2011, I started engaging in corporate tithing and presently, that business is worth two million dollars and it won several awards in 2014.Now, we double as technical partner to the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) I give God all the glory for all he has done!”----Odadare,P.A.

Join us this Sunday@ Financial Fortune Banquet, July 19, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! by Orfankwagh(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
what is corporate tithing?
Re: Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
#fraudAlert
God never promised anyone a break through from tithing.
Re: Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Jagoon:
#fraudAlert God never promised anyone a break through from tithing.
you be CORRECT GUY.
Watch out for my new Thread
"(Funny)things we(christians) say/think without checking"

1 Like

Re: Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

you be CORRECT GUY.

Watch out for my new Thread

"(Funny)things we(christians) say/think without checking"

Ok just mention my moniker when you open it.
Re: Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! by CHARLOE(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
FRAUD! Op must be pastor business man

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven / Learning From Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) / Beijing 2015 IAAF - No Muslim Women Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.