Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! (5610 Views)

Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by nosa2(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Immediate past National Security Adviser, Col. Sabo Dasuki (rtd.), has been arrested and whisked to an unknown destination, a report from Abuja said.

He was arrested this night, according to a report in the blog, Per Second News. “According to credible security source, the soldiers attached to the residence of the embattled NSA had been withdrawn on the orders of the president paving the way for his arrest this evening,” the report said.

Soldiers had earlier been reported to have surrounded Dasuki’s residence. It is not yet clear why the Muhammadu Buhari administration moved against Dasuki but reports spoke about petitions against him bordering on alleged financial impropriety.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=12984&title=Breaking-News:-Ex-National-Security-Adviser-Sabo-Dasuki-reportedly-arrested

1 Like

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by HungerBAD: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The LEG of Boko Haram has just been cut, now let us go for the HEAD.

Buhari you are working.

17 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by BabaEleko(m): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Incase wailers try to front on some tribal isshh, Dasuki is not an Eastern or Southerner o.

Season of change. Fellow progressive elements, i dey hail ooo.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by faray: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Polithiefcian(m): 1:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Heads must roll. grin

7 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Buhari you are working.
correct

8 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by jcross19: 2:15am On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:

Buhari you are working.
see this one , which leg and where is the head? In the op , the reason for his arrest was because of money mismanagement and they are not making arrest because of boko haram. Please get fact straight from your op unless if what you commenting is different from op.

13 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by rusher14: 2:21am On Jul 17, 2015
jcross19:
see this one , which leg and where is the head? In the op , the reason for his arrest was because of money mismanagement and they are not making arrest because of boko haram. Please get fact straight from your op unless if what you commenting is different from op.

Depriving the security arms of already budgeted funds is working in concert with the enemy. That makes him a terrorist as well.

20 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by chronique(m): 2:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Businessideas: 2:32am On Jul 17, 2015
I really don't want to believe the alleged financial impropriety speculation at the exalted high office of NSA but if it's true, then four more years of GEJ would have 'killed' this country.The lack of patriotism at that level and alleged illegal withdrawal or recklessness with the ECA is completely obscene.

23 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by cerzo(m): 2:35am On Jul 17, 2015
I hope they arrest all d korrupt officals..spare no one..another blast occurred today

3 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Ghandi12: 3:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Another arrest! We deserve to know his offense(s) against the State. He deserves a transparent,expeditious and fair trial. We all deserve to hear a well articulated judicial pronouncement after his trial.

In the last weeks there have been many arrests and dramatic release without any tangible case brought against these people.

The public deserve to know the detail of these people's crime against the State.

When the poor steal maggi we hear how many, we know when it happened, where it happened, where the maggi is now and when the maggi is finally recovered.

The poor trials are usually transparent, expeditious but seldom fair.

We want to know how much the State is accusing Gov. ABC of looting, we want to know how he looted the money, we want to know the Banks and countries where the loot is stashed, we want to hear Gov. ABC defending himself in the Court, we want to see the Police/EFCC/ICPC proving the State's case in the Court, we want to see the Judge making judicial pronouncement on the case asap. Finally we want to celebrate when the loot is recovered back to the State.

This is the Change we crave for.

26 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by kushma(m): 3:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Arrest here and there when BOKO Is killing people veri well beta get to work buhari and stop this witch hunt. Well I trust in you shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Generalkorex(m): 4:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Ok who is next

2 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by ManTiger(m): 4:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Funny world we live in.

When Buhari was appointing Northerners, some people are grunting as if appointing someone from their tribe will make them rich, now his administration just arrested one of the powerful General from the North and everything seems OK. Next to be arrested is Doyin Okete or Stella Oduah and the normal normal will happen.

16 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by brixton: 4:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Being arrested don't mean he won't be released on bail after sallah, then his passport seized With absolute freedom to travel within Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by HungerBAD: 4:20am On Jul 17, 2015
jcross19:

This man's main crime to me, was sending arms and stuff to the Boko Haram while still working for the Govt. Ever wondered where and how BH got their weapons from?this man knows those answers.

Yes i was writing about this man.

7 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by disloman(m): 4:22am On Jul 17, 2015
I don't believe this.Dansuki can't b arrested. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.Barcanister!Pls can u confirm this news?Seems u know too much oooo.

10 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by jomoh: 4:41am On Jul 17, 2015
One probable BH sponsor Arrested.

TANoids be angry PMB is doing what their benefactor had no BALLS to do.

8 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Burger01(m): 4:48am On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:

This man's main crime to me, was sending arms and stuff to the Boko Haram while still working for the Govt. Ever wondered where and how BH got their weapons from?this man knows those answers.

Yes i was writing about this man.
...and still some useless and backward TANoid would say bombs are going off and PMB is doing nothing. Arresting this bastard would soon reveal those behind the terrorists.

Keep it up my president... We are behind you sir.

Haters can only wail..we are used to their wailings.smiley

11 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by ziccoit: 4:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari told Dele Momodu that he knew what he was doing and some people suffering from election loss syndrome were doubting that. Now, the Buhari of 80s is arising, let those who have skeleton in their cupboards run for cover. Even at that the law will still catch up with you.

8 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by ZACHIE: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2015
disloman:
I don't believe this.Dansuki can't b arrested.
Dansuki is air that's is why he can't be arrested, abi?
Ex-presidents get arrested all over the world so who the eff is Dansuki?

7 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by disloman(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2015
ZACHIE:

Dansuki is air that's is why he can't be arrested, abi?
Ex-presidents get arrested all over the world so who the eff is Dansuki?

cheesy guy!take a chill pill.U won't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by disloman(m): 5:20am On Jul 17, 2015
SojiAdeola:

I share your sentiments... this may as-well be the beginning of another story
Let's mi modify my comment so that u guys will understand.

1 Like

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Kaydem(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2015
More heads will roll
Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Realisticman: 5:32am On Jul 17, 2015
It is now I begin to believe in the 'I belong to every body and I belong to nobody' statement.
Tinubu, I thank you for supporting this no nonsense man.
Since no Hausa man is wailing now, I hope other tribes will not wail when the arrest is extended to one of them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by ede1(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2015
I watched channels sunrise yesterday when the PDP spokesman said Buhari and APC is in power now and they should stop making noise about corruption Then and there I knew that heads will definitely roll on alot of deity deals from past administrations. My advice is that there should be no sacred caw. All corrupt politicians must be ask to refund stolen fund or go to jail.my one cent.

1 Like

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by omowolewa: 5:38am On Jul 17, 2015
I thought military funds are not auditable, thatz nice.

Whatever the arrest is for, thatz what we call accountability. Public office is a trust.
Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Change is here at last!

3 Likes

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Jesusloveyou: 5:49am On Jul 17, 2015
jcross19:
is he not in charge of security, or did he steal money met for agriculture? They say, see oyibo, u say see father, abi no be money to fight boko haram, he diverted,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! by Sinbad2(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Let the presidency come clean and tell nigerians the reasons for arresting Dasuki if not PMB is inviting another coup.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street / Nigeria Attracted $12.2bn Capital Inflow In 2017 – NBS / Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.