Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi (25476 Views)

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by philips70(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2015
aljharem:
Good move

Sack the tribalistic bastard

Even you Aljharem, when did you transform? You were one of the GEJ till 2019 crew that bashed the hell out of then GMB. Did you swap places with barcanista?

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by 49cents(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
The truth is that even if the NIMASA boss who was was sacked. Was as quiet as a mouse buhari I knoiw will still kick his ass no doubt
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by ModiKen(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Wailing wailers.....come and see change oooo
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by reuben79: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2015
cerzo:
Put another daura man..thats nt my biz.
yes naa time by time ok.naa so Jonathan Ws appointed ss and s-east den.dis is government of nortern and western.u hv to wait till next 4 years ok, or hence pack ur load and relocate to Niger reb or Ghana.
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by cerzo(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
But re u a beneficial..shut ur mouth nd allow d ogas nd their relatives to enjoy...wats u family name sef?
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by sweetgala(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Obatala punish spam bot for blocking my account for 24 hrs.
I don land gidigba for ground

Ooi bacanista you silly pickin I've seen all your lies and propaganda, may your sins be rewarded. By your words GEJ was a good man, maybe I'll remind you our current travails are due to his economic mismanagement.

Glad this NIMASA boss is gone, like who delegates a national security task to a questionable company.
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by odinese(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
femicyrus:
Do you have voice impediment?
Nah fam... Just hayring my plesident.
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by 9japatroit(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan was really a bad influence and very corrupt..yet he was begging not to be probed. He should be probed and jailed if warranted. No need sending emissaries to beg PMBsad
trash!
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Was those campaign against buhari a lie?No!
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by ngoziama: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
odinese:
Lide on my plesident, sack any lat dat is making hu feel uncuftable..

Lespect to hu sir cool

Haters ragoon is awaiting hu.

Let him keep sacking and soon he will sack himself .Change filled with hatred and tribalism.Nigeria sorry ohhhhhh soon the name nigeria would be changed. APC deceptive partyyyyy mtchewww
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok...
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by yennyife(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Happiness87:
hehehe the story is true because its about Gej and PDP, certainly it would have been a lie if it was about APC,

i pity the future of Nigeria with this mentality

Oh! Now I know ur issue! Dont worry... Ull be alright.
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by aljharem(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
philips70:

Even you Aljharem, when did you transform? You were one of the GEJ till 2019 crew that bashed the hell out of then GMB. Did you swap places with barcanista?

I like Gej but I don't like that nimasa man. I actually had an encounter with him and I noticed he was too tribalistic
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by Happiness87(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
yennyife:

Oh! Now I know ur issue! Dont worry... Ull be alright.
get a life and stop being bias and myopic
Re: Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi by MrObontami(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC: Pondei, Others Spent N5bn As Medical Allowances – Senate Report / Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.