Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Branding For Artists: Strictly For Those Who Know The Value - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Branding For Artists: Strictly For Those Who Know The Value (753 Views)

5 Most Promising Upcoming Music Artists: In Calabar / Promote your Music / Mix Your Hit - Online Mixing & Mastering Service For Artists E.g. Singer, Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Branding For Artists: Strictly For Those Who Know The Value by frijos(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
I have the ability to bring back to life the career of any artiste whom people feel can no longer be revived and also help restore for him/her a reputation of high value and standard in society.

I don't think i'm that well-known or i'm popular but those who know me may say the FJ Friday Joseph I know sings/write songs.

I soon found out that though I have the ability to sing and write good songs, I also find it easier to help friends whose career/reputation is suffering in the music industry.

Any artiste at all who needs to get his/her music career up and running again should call me.

Yes, i'm into "Artiste Branding" for real.

I've participated in several webinars and invested in several audios and books on branding for several years and it's time to put it to practice!

I have already started and i'm giving a special offer exclusively to budding artistes on nairaland who need this kind of help. From now til the 15th of March, 2009 i'll be helping them "Free Of Charge". Therefore, anyone who is humble can call me on 0808-809-7763 or send me an email at creamedelacreame@yahoo.com

The name is FJ Friday Joseph

Cheers!
Re: Branding For Artists: Strictly For Those Who Know The Value by dayssolalee(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's such an awesome experience to work in the Music Industry; The hardest marketplace to work in. Ultimate Music Brand Book is the documented knowledge of my 10 years experience in the music industry and more than 6 years in the digital marketing space.

Without an iota of doubt, you can see that we are in such an era in the music industry that even the industry don't know where it's going. Streaming now accounts for over 50% of all music consumption in the UK and ES Music Market but the Industry is still loosing money.

Ultimate Music Brand is full of different branding strategies and digital marketing tactics you can use to push your musical brand to greatness without breaking the bank.

Please share with your Networks

To your music marketing success

Best regards,

Dayo Olasunkanmi

https://smenmusic.com.ng/downloads/ultimate-music-brand-book-by-dayo-olasunkanmi/

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Did Don Jazzy Diss D’banj In New Song? [LOOK] / Guys What Do Think Of Spankie Beats Production On, Timaya's Track 1 < Timaya Don / How To Get A Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.