Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe (677 Views)

President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call / Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by HungerBAD: 4:23am On Jul 17, 2015
The Chief of Army Staff, Major-General Tukur‎ Buratai, met behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday, where he briefed him on developments since his appointment last Monday.

Buratai arrived the ‎Aso Rock Villa for the briefing, moments after taking charge of the Nigerian Army from his predecessor, Lt-General Kenneth Minimah, at a handover ceremony at the Army Headquarters in Abuja.

Fielding questions from State House correspondents after the meeting, Buratai disclosed that he was on his way to Damaturu, Yobe State to spend the Eid-el-Fitri celebration with troops fighting Boko Haram insurgents.

“I don’t have anything to say for now. I am just a few hours on the job. With time we will be talking some more. I am going to Damaturu to spend the sallah with our troops there”, he told State House correspondents.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/buratai-briefs-buhari-to-spend-sallah-with-troops-in-yobe/

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2015
FTC straight hehehe, any ways make sure u are in action after sallah no excuse to fail..
chews dabino
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 17, 2015
i hear
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by donholy28(m): 4:31am On Jul 17, 2015
kingsolex:
FTC straight hehehe, any ways make sure u are in action after sallah no excuse to fail..
chews dabino
how much did d FCT add to ur bank account
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by EmmanuelDon7(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm also invited
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by princefunmmy(m): 5:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Wish you all the best!
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by boboLIL(m): 5:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Yeye people ,,,,,so una too de fear bombing? E go soon reach una
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by ObiOkpor(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2015
That is very necessary to boast the morale of our troops. Respect!!!
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by tayoxx(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2015
straight to work
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by dayo23(f): 5:46am On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2015
The news report, if true, is a good development in tackling the cancer of BH terrorism.
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmn.. That will b nice..

Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Buratai Briefs Buhari, To Spend Sallah With Troops In Yobe by DelGardo: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2015
That's a soldier right there... leading from the front.
Stand fast!
Change is here and we are proud To be associated with it

(1) (Reply)

Weird Coincidences Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy / Would This Suggestion Help EFCC Recover Nigeria's Stolen Money? / You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.