Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe (520 Views)

Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by dayo23(f): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2015
The New Chief of Army Staff, Major-General Tukur Buratai, on Thursday held his first briefing with President Muhammadu Buhari since his appointment on Monday.

Buratai arrived the Aso Rock Villa for the briefing just after taking command of the Nigerian Army from his predecessor, Lt-General Kenneth Minimah, at a handover ceremony at the Army Headquarters in Abuja.

Emerging from the meeting with the President and accosted by journalists, the army chief said he didn’t have much to say to the press as he was just new on the job.

He, however, disclosed that he was on his way to Damaturu, Yobe State to spend the Eid-el-Fitri Sallah celebration with troops fighting Boko Haram insurgents.

“I don’t have anything to say for now. I am just a few hours on the job. With time, we will be talking some more.

“I am going to Damaturu to spend the Sallah with our troops there,” he told State House correspondents.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/‎new-army-chief-briefs-buhari-spends-sallah-troops-yobe/
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 17, 2015
He wld hav spend d salleh in sambisa with d troops over there.
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by tayebest(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2015
The army know Nigerian are gullible na, he might do just to have sm cheap hail who does nt understand politics,

All we want is just for una to deliver us frm the fccking extremist nd Dazzol.

The lord is your strength!
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Eid Mubarak to y'all..

Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by hassey(m): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2015
good one. eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by kamair237(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2015
We shall overcome... light will prevail over darkness...
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by Welrez(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Oga, don't engage in showmanship. We want actions, results. Good luck.
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by blesoh(f): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: New Army Chief Briefs Buhari, Spends Sallah With Troops In Yobe by stephenqueen: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud In Forex( (naira To Usd,euro And GBP) / Nigerian Church Endangered If Boko Haram Captures Plateau—cocin President / PDP, APC Bicker Over Fg’s Projects Refund In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.