Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. (1191 Views)

Letter Of Leaving School. / Letter Of Leaving School. You Must Laugh / Letter Of Leaving School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Good Morning Read and Laugh

LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.

Dear Sir
I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough. The why of the leave it is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out. It was hot me but I thinked what mine father telled me that a manhood do not crying. Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved........

Read the complete letter click here >> http://naija4real.com/2015/07/17/joke-of-the-day-letter-of-leaving-school/

Put a smile on someones face this morning share this post to your friends and remain blessed

www.naija4real.com
Re: Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. by Blessinzy(f): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2015
lol ,abeg go learn work
Re: Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. by senoreetah(f): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2015
st
Re: Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. by Illuminator9(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Lol! Try somewhere else please
Re: Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. by chezholy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abeg, Joke of which day

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Letter Of Leaving School. by samusonite001(m): 4:01am On Jul 20, 2015
#Gone!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of People U Will Neet In A Danfo / A Nairalander Preforming On Stand Up Nigeria / If Nigeria's Past Leaders Were On Instagram...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.