Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! (2598 Views)

NPOWER Released New Test Assessment Date (PHOTOS) / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / Forte Oil Test Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2015
With the rate @ which most companies are sending regret mails, we can can be rest assured that only the Violence/ stubborn/ serious/ courageous and smart job seeker will scale through.

I got a job through a test I gate crashed by sneaking like a Lizard into the exam hall last year.

If test invite no show, gate crashing na the Koko!!!

We must take the bull by the horn.....
No relaxing, scout for test invites and post them here.
As GOD will crown our effort with success.

Cheers and happy holidays.

4 Likes

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by stoneaustin(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Lolz! a beg make I ask o cos me am new here. abeg Wetin b gate crashing? no jokes please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Gate crashing means....... Breaking all security protocols by sneaking into an Exam, assessment centre or interview which you were not invited for..........

Naija don turn to Jungle, hence no gentle man out there.

We don already make am naaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Saraha1(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Have never done these, but this time around I may give it a try. Even the bible said right from the day of John the baptism up till now , the kingdom of heaven suffers violently and the violent takes it by force.

So it times for we to take it by force.

5 Likes

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by spiralwedge(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Make I help una with some...
1. DSS 2. Prisons Service, Kirikiri 3. EFCC 4. ICPC

1 Like

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
You have been shortlisted for an interview slated for Friday 17th July 2015 at Kiddies Kingdom, 5 Folashade Ajayi Street, Ajao Estate, Anthony 2pm prompt. Kindly confirm attendance and come along with original copies of your credentials for citing.

4 Likes

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
artisticallyart:
You have been shortlisted for an interview slated for Friday 17th July 2015 at Kiddies Kingdom, 5 Folashade Ajayi Street, Ajao Estate, Anthony 2pm prompt. Kindly confirm attendance and come along with original copies of your credentials for citing.
today is sallah nao
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Saraha1:
Have never done these, but this time around I may give it a try. Even the bible said right from the day of John the baptism up till now , the kingdom of heaven suffers violently and the violent takes it by force.

You r so on point!

1 Like

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Meaningful jobs like banks, Multinationals, etc. Make we aim higher joooor.
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by SegunMike(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gate-crashing Assessment Centre

1 Like

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by ElDeeVee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
SegunMike:
Lol I see am too o...I think Assessment Center is the most un-gate-crashable stage in any recruitment process....but then, I understand where the OP is coming from
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by CHM11: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
I heard there is UBA test @ Marina next week tuesday.

@that guy talking about gate crashing assessment centre!!!!....meeeeeeeeehn you harsh oh...who you be?...lol
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by EmmySparky(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Me dey enter island next week...na gate crashing all the way...I must get a job before leaving

3 Likes

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
That is the spirit guys.....................

No time to dull, We shall go to the mountain, if the mountain no won come naaaaa.

If you can send the test invite to me on 08188606317.

Cheers and happy Holidays.
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by ennobel2: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abeg mk ph job invite follow ooooo.. for us wey dey dia oooo.. following bumper to bumper!
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
All the jobs I've gotten soo far has been thru gatecrashing.
Rule number one, before u gatecrash, always make sure u have ur ish together. All credentials including cv and passport sef must be with u. This way u would attract more sympathy if caught

4 Likes

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by dhope: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Saraha1:

hmmm. mama pastor but i think bible says d kingdom of heaven, why equating it with kingdom of job? it is well o
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
dhope:

hmmm. mama pastor but i think bible says d kingdom of heaven, why equating it with kingdom of job? it is well o
cheesy
dhope:

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hollabesea:
today is sallah nao
I don't think you need a job.

1 Like

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Responsibilities:
• File and maintain records
• Prepare proforma invoice
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
• Perform administrative support tasks
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other document
• Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability
• Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars

Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of HND in any discipline
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be computer literate
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office package
• Fluent and eloquent

HOW TO APPLY,

Interested applicants seeking for this position should apply in person by coming with a copy of his CV/Resume to:

Omoregie Motors Nig Limited
45, Alhaji Tokan Street, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos
Near National Stadium

*Call Wisdom on: 0813-201-9116 for further information
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
artisticallyart:
I don't think you need a job.
Lolzz...i do
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
.....#walkforajob#August19th#1000jobseekers.
Do not miss out.
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hollabesea:
Lolzz...i do
A friend gate crashed and scaled to the next stage.
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
artisticallyart:
.....#walkforajob#August19th#1000jobseekers.
Do not miss out.
Details
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hollabesea:
Details
#awalkforajob on Twitter
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hollabesea:
Details
#walkforajob on Twitter/google
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by geca(f): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
CHM11:
I heard there is UBA test @ Marina next week tuesday.

@that guy talking about gate crashing assessment centre!!!!....meeeeeeeeehn you harsh oh...who you be?...lol

U no fit gate crash for UBA matter especially 4 that head office

1 Like

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
For the fact a gate crasher is not going to jail if caught....... Then no harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
SegunMike:
grin grin grin.. Job seeking is crazy
Re: Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! by CHM11: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
geca:

U no fit gate crash for UBA matter especially 4 that head office
That I don't know, I just shared the info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Subeb Online Test / I'm About To Be Scammed? / Best Free Resume Builder App 100+ Resume Templates Cover Letter Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.