Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Sales Reps! Abuja? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sales Reps! Abuja? (544 Views)

The Vehicle That Fan Milk Sales Reps Use / Reps To Check Banks’ ‘Target’ Mandate On Staff / How Much Does May And Baker Pay Sales Reps At Entry Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Reps! Abuja? by Daveuy2011: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Can you sell COOL PRODUCTS! Come make a huge margin. Market is over 1.5 billion world over and we are present in 220 countries. Start from your locality today.

0909 292 7173
BB 7FD26EEC
NigeriaFGX.Elitegroup@gmail.com
Re: Sales Reps! Abuja? by JSalesAgent: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: Sales Reps! Abuja? by memphisfendi: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pls how exactly does this work?

1 Like

Re: Sales Reps! Abuja? by Daveuy2011: 3:56am On Aug 14, 2015
memphisfendi:
Pls how exactly does this work?

Thanks for asking. We have a unique way we engage our sales rep. While we do direct selling as well, we also engage online sales and our sales reps go out for a distributorship drive all across Nigeria.

The products are new in Nigeria but fairly new in the United states of America, so there's a huge market in nigeria . In the US, one of the products sold over 20 million packs and made over 1 Billion dollars because of its effectiveness.

If you are interested just contact me. Or go to www.covenantpeak.fgxpress.com for details of the products.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advertising And Marketing Communications Professionals' Thread / VALUE: Inestimably Invaluable (this Might Make Your Day) / Free Internship Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.