Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State (25949 Views)

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by abdulwastecx(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Samunique:
U are very bias, if u say GEJ messed up Nigeria in 6yrs what of your brothers up north who ruled for more than 30yrs?

I think u need to change this ur foolish mentality.

Infact i smell bigotry in your head.

what foolish mentality ?
some people might have criticise Jonathan heavily because of his ethnicity or religion but I was never part of that team. JEG was simply not good for the job.

He was not proactive and never really work hard to tackle our insecurities issues.
He allow corruption to kill Nigeria economy
He encourages nepotism and religious discrimination in his administration.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by abdulwastecx(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
ajebuter:

What virtue are you even talking about sef?!
Under that veil and hijab hides the ashiest olonshos, witches and sluttiest babes in the north.

Ask any male corper that served in the north and they will tell you how slutty these hijab babes are.
Some are even worse than our mini skirt and scantily dressed southern olonshos.

Virtue my foot!

over generalization is bad and prejudice is a big problem. hijab is good and is sanctioned by Islam for women. My mother, sisters, and wife where it and they are peace loving Nigerians, infact millions of peace loving Nigerians from North, south west, Edo etc where hijab and go about there normal business from day to day.

Its quite unfortunates that some misguided and enemy of progress have decided to start using it to cost trouble. The need to checkmate their activities required we banned it for this period.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Samunique(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
abdulwastecx:

what foolish mentality ?
some people might have criticise Jonathan heavily because of his ethnicity or religion but I was never part of that team. JEG was simply not good for the job.

He was not proactive and never really work hard to tackle our insecurities issues.
He allow corruption to kill Nigeria economy
He encourages nepotism and religious discrimination in his administration.
Ok let's agree GEJ was bad and he ruled for 6yrs, what of ur brothers up north who ruled for almost 30yrs how do u access them, will u absolve them of any blame?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by easystudy101: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimmos:
western world? Yet, Buhari is still mingling with them.Infact he is planing to go on 3days visit to American.Does dat means Buhari know what is happening?

There is proverb that says 'use your tongue to count your teeth'

So it's up to you to figure out the answer to your question
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Walelavender(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Still not out of the woods. We will overcome. #God save Nigeria.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
why?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Youngmolis: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
God punish devil
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by siraj1402(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Samunique:
Samu, where your brain dey

undecided undecided
Your brain?Under your feet. grin
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Dollyak(f): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
abdulmii:

This is still not a reason. This is so because the hijab also has a social function, apart from the the religious func

This is still not a reason. This is so because the hijab also has a social function, apart from the the religious function.
Seriously, you guys are hopeless. The lives of those victims obviously don't mean anything to you. Thus, you will rather maintain your principles out of arrogance
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by SuPeRq(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sunymoore:

My sister, things are very bad wo, but we pray for Allah's intervention.. Just yesterday when I was coming to Damaturu from Potiskum, you need to see how scared I was in the bus, to the extent of thinking the guy searching women in the park is not searching thoroughly.

The sad thing is that, I missed today's eid, because I'm scared
all will be well in shaa Allah
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by Samunique(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
siraj1402:
Samu my brain rally dey under my feet ooo. grin
Nawa o grin

Suraju u dey really showcase this ur brainlessness wella o.
grin grin grin
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by iahmed(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
SE is behind boko haram quote me anywhere
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Don't mind those gullible illiterates... Jonathan was a very bad president but they need to face the reality on ground which is boko. Boko is a product of poverty, illiteracy, intolerance, corruption and religious fanaticism.
Em sorry to bust your bubble but Boko Haram is the very bi product of muslim in the north who fail to lampoon their fellow muslims whenever they start misbehaving!.

When this whole fiasco started, not even the Sultan uttered a syllable, now that its gotten out of hand, we hear the turban wearing Sultan calling for amnesty for a bunch of depraved murderous, blotto individuals!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Nigerians Don't Have Conscience And Don't Vote Wisely — Tonto Dikeh / We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.