Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Town Where Death Awaits Albinos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Town Where Death Awaits Albinos (57170 Views)

Checkout These Throwback Pics Of New Ooni Of Ife As He Awaits Coronation 2day / Albinos / Town Where Life And Enjoyment Awaits Albinos and Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by qhiwegh(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:
This tribe is synonymous with traditional evil worships, ritual,occultism,idol worships,fetish practices,demonic strongholds, diabolic beliefs and actions,ritual dens,etc.
Am not a bit surprised. When will they start fearing God.
Imagine innocently travelling thru this town as an albino,they will pursue you till they kill you to appease a certain 'river demon'.

If you're not of this "tribe", then this is none of your business. Go worry about independence for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by HiGod: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
19naia:

Are you sure? because i am Omo pUpa and i want to go and taste fine palmwine Oooo.
Is the palm wine superiority also a lie?

Best palm wine Bro. ..... There is one that change your system like Igbo...
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by fashrola(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Anyone here from Ondo State to come confirm the authenticity of this Mysterious Goddess? undecided

I served in Irun-Akoko, Akoko North West LGA and I've never heard of such "Myth" or Weird fact happening in such LGA

Killing of Albinos MUST stop.....
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by nairamaverick(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bosch10:
Guy,u b FUTArian?

At all
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by teepsee(f): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Seriously, do such poo still happen in this country? One day we will hear of a place where tall ppl like me I not welcomed
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Bubu needs to jail every indigene of this barbaric land.

2 Likes

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by 19naia(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2015
HiGod:

Best palm wine Bro. ..... There is one that change your system like Igbo...

Ok, i am Akure boy and i will check it out next time i am in the area, thanks grin
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:
Harsh

Hello do you by any chance bear "nosa" as another name?Lovely nose by the way grin
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by nwakaibeya1: 1:12am On Jul 20, 2015
so many human beigns and so called born again are from this ONDO town and still are all over the place claiming to be born again and bragging with the name of JESUSCHRIST and still remain under this kind of evil marine bondage and evil town wickedness and occult bondages and cannot chase away this kind of evil forces bedeviling the ONDO town that they come from ,at this time and age and these are the problems we have with almost all of the so called pastors and prophets parading in Lagos and elsewhere,that they cannot deal with this serious problems and give people peace but only to be prophesying about Nigeria and Government and using the name of JESUSCHRIST to be making merchandise of their bellies while many of them comes from evil villages as this village or do you want to tell us that there is no Lagos pastor or prophet from ONDO STATE capable of dealing with this evil?This is why we keep telling human beigns>the problem of the spiritually ignorant and blind people etc and BORN AGAINS which is the inability to check spiritually ,the powers available to followers of real Jesus Christ Before quoting bible and blind arguement?you must be able to take control ,subdue all evil around you and most importantly,even the mention of your name destroys evil forces of the spiritual and if this is lacking in your life as Jesus Christ follower then you must check yourself>you must be told the truth and this truth is accept the truth or perish and no compromise:the kingdom of heaven of God of justice has come again and the light ,the mantle and the power that be has come for revenge and judgement and you are very free to investigate it if you have the means:we have spoken again to the whole world:this is for those who understand the spiritual and not for the ignoramuses and spiritually blind commentators who dont know what spiritual power means? JEREMIAH 5,21-22 ,JEREMIAH 12,10>https://instagram.com/p/5SEi-qM9jF/
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 20, 2015
This is barbaric and must be stopped! Gosh

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Jul 20, 2015
No kidding! Lord save us from our backwardness
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonsense...1 albino still cum drum 4 us for church 2day in ibule-soro

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by ghananotnaija(m): 2:07am On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

then albinos should stay away from there...problem solved.....i dont even understand why you want to come white in this world anyway....

You think albinos choose to be albinos? Asswipe...

2 Likes

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Berrymoss(f): 2:10am On Jul 20, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Hello do you by any chance bear "nosa" as another name?Lovely nose by the way grin
no
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by likila: 2:35am On Jul 20, 2015
delishpot:
Someone will sèe this and wonder why christianity is more accepted by Africans instead of these jujus ba? Now imagine if (God forbid)soneone from there gives birth to an albino. Shey even before the so called godess kill the pikin, world people wont out of fear and ignorance kill it? They will claim to be averting calamity by eliminating the child(if they didnt, nothing will happen but their dibia as ussual will use the power of fear to bind them. Just tell them that the albino and the non albinos will be killed together by the angry godess and that is it) As is with all religions, the people fight on behalf of their gods instead of the other way round.

i think the town is doing some kind of genetic selection by this act.
Perhaps, there are some health effects that come with albinos and very fair kids,
and the town does not want the extra cost of raising these kids.
- Goddess say we should kill them -VuolaaH
By killing off albinos and fair-skinned people, they will breed out such people and end up with darker skinned people.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by akigbemaru: 3:53am On Jul 20, 2015
town where death awaits Albinos.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tpiadotcom: 3:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Fake story and thread, kindly delete.

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by donwise1(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Hot Unlimited Browsing @
www.wisetechs..com
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tonychristopher: 4:33am On Jul 20, 2015
nairamaverick:

Source: http://newtelegraphonline.com/town-where-death-awaits-albinos/
sophisticated ones with sophisticated backwardness

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by electrowale9: 4:58am On Jul 20, 2015
And that village is very close to federal university of technology akure (FUTA).
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by sakalisis(m): 5:10am On Jul 20, 2015
nairamaverick:

Source: http://newtelegraphonline.com/town-where-death-awaits-albinos/

Na lie Jare, Futa peeps , ewa jaro olodo yi?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by biafranqueen: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
OK ..What of Light Skinned ..As in like Albino American??
Why do you people think light skinned people are albino. So Beyonce and Barack Obama is albino in your head?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by eliwa47(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Is uganda the new buzz word?
for that am pretty sure u can find out!
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Virus777: 5:50am On Jul 20, 2015
samadexy:
she normally appear to me in my dreams to scare me embarassed embarassed embarassed .. but trust me as korrect APC guy, i dey use broom flog ahm back her to houx grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by crisycent: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Na so NYSC go mistakenly post albino go this community grin
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tpiadotcom: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2015
big lie, here is an Igbo man who lived in that community and also married from there:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/04/ondo-life-in-abundance-beyond-rhetorics/
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by kenoz(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2015
So, any albino wey go town don enter one chance be that
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by HiGod: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2015
19naia:

Ok, i am Akure boy and i will check it out next time i am in the area, thanks grin

I am an Akure man from Oke-Ijebu/Oba Adesida junction.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by akudinaobi(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
I bet you that town is a hub of all rituals and evil things , don't mind the poster the land is not a peaceful place ohhhh
For decade why haven't we heard it befor
Make I wake up first I will kill them all even the goddess

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by ceeceeuwa: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Ibule,that town off Futa North Gate, before you get to Ilara Mokin. Hmmm! I am glad it is not the indigines killing the albinos.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by redsun(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2015
What happens if a whiteman for some reason has go construct a bridge over that river? Or is he not class as albino?

Very primitive and uncompromising cultural practice.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Dindondin(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2015
buygala:

I just looked up "jobless" in the dictionary and your name came up as a perfect synonym sad

example...

Why are you this introvert?

His girlfriend left him because he was introvert sad

I pity all these introvert Nigerian girls strolling around aimlessly in Dubai.... They take the Arab dicck and are paid with the Arab prison undecided

I got very introvert on Tuesday, and I decided to compete with introvert for FTC for 12 hours.... that was how I wasted 12 hours of my precious life and introvert still beat me 67-10 on the topics I commented on sad
both you and Introvert no get life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} / Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / About The Surnames Of Rivers State Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.