Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals (3206 Views)

Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by koife(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2015
A chief imam at otta Live now on AIT:
Calls BH criminals and openly speak against their activity. Says he is not in support for ammnesty for the sect especially for their senseless killings!...frowns at the use of name 'ISLAMIC SECT BH' by media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2015
They are Fuccking Common Criminals!!

1 Like

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by kamair237(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2015
will dis change anything
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by buygala(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2015
* Patiently waiting to hear about the imam's assasination or attempted assasinationsad

May Allah protect him smiley

1 Like

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2015
That imam is deluded and he's not a muslim. Bh are the true followers of moha. May Bh blast him to hell.

1 Like

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
"All BHs re muslims, not all muslims re BHs"

2 Likes

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by eleojo23: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Following...
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by koife(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Hero10001:
That imam is deluded and he's not a muslim.
Bh are the true followers of moha.
May Bh blast him to hell.
Bro am not a Muslim, we often ask that islamic scholars speak openly about BH activities....he is doing that as far as I know. I think he deserve some credit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Proxy001(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2015
No ooo.. they should keep petting them and solicit for amnesty.. When they were bombing Churches and Sheikh Gunmi was the only muslim cleric talking bad about them they all kept quiet.. its now that their attention has shifted to bombing mosques that they are criminals.
Whatever goes around comes around...
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Xyg12: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Sultan should have done that and not just call for end to fast.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by koife(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Mod do the needful....we need this now to serve ppl...esp for the ongoing celebeation..I am really looking forward to more public denouncement of the activities if this group esp from the Muslim community!
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2015
koife:

Bro am not a Muslim, we often ask that islamic scholars speak openly about BH activities....he is doing that as far as I know. I think he deserve some credit
I'm not a moslem too, In islam, calling prophet moha and his followers criminals is mutiny and punishable by death.
He and his family should be bombed.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Xyg12:
Sultan should have done that and not just call for end to fast.
You are expecting a Sultan to tarnish islam?
You must be a buhari fan.
(Brainwashed, gullible and stvpid)
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by koife(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Hero10001:

I'm not a moslem too, In islam, calling prophet moha and his followers criminals is mutiny and punishable by death.
He and his family should be bombed.
That's MEAN!
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm in support but I don't see other Northern religeous leaders also doing so
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
koife:

That's MEAN!
How?! Islamic laws are rigid, no mercy.
By the time bh have there way with sharia, anybody that speaks trash would be killed.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Xyg12: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Hero10001:

You are expecting a Sultan to tarnish islam?
You must be a buhari fan.
(Brainwashed, gullible and stvpid)

If they claim that they hate the activities of BH, Sultan should e Condemned BH as his message to other Muslims.

Well, I can't fan Buhari, I am not confused and I don't hope to be 0.00001% as confused as he is.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2015
koife:

That's MEAN!
How?! Islamic laws are mean (sharia). Where anybody that speaks trash against islam would be killed.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Xyg12:

If they claim that they hate the activities of BH, Sultan should e Condemned BH as his message to other Muslims.

Well, I can't fan Buhari, I am not confused and I don't hope to be 0.00001% as confused as he is.
moslems loves it and the sultans are very happy with em too.
Why forcing em to speak against their beliefs?!
Give me 5 differences btwn bh and moha and i will give you 20 similarities of Bh and moha.

1 Like

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Trailblazer1(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
But Imam Abubakar Shekau said that they are allah's messengers undecided

Pls who do I believe?
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Xyg12: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Hero10001:

moslems loves it and the sultans are very happy with em too.
Why forcing em to speak against their beliefs?!
Give me 5 differences btwn bh and moha and i will give you 20 similarities of Bh and moha.

I can't figure out any bro.

1 Like

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Vicadonis(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
He is making mistake. They are TERRORISTS AND SATANIC VESSELS not 'criminals'
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by koife(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Vicadonis:
He is making mistake.
They are TERRORISTS AND SATANIC VESSELS not 'criminals'
grin cheesy grin
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Xyg12:

I can't figure out any bro.
Oh i see!
However, if you call bh, isis, al-qaeda, al-shabab and other islamic terror groups criminals, terrorists, animals, demons etc.
What would you call the great moha?! (peace religion inventor)
If i were a moslem, i would kill millions of infidels for allah.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Vicadonis:
He is making mistake. They are TERRORISTS AND SATANIC VESSELS not 'criminals'
How?! By doing what was written in their holy book?!! You need deliverance.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
But Imam Abubakar Shekau said that they are allah's messengers undecided

Pls who do I believe?
Shekau is very correct!
No sultan or scholar could prove him wrong.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Mobinatric: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Hero10001:

Oh i see!
However, if you call bh, isis, al-qaeda, al-shabab and other islamic terror groups criminals, terrorists, animals, demons etc.
What would you call the great moha?! (peace religion inventor)
If i were a moslem, i would kill millions of infidels for allah.

and who the Bleep do you think you are.... such an idiot ranting like a fool here... may God do to you and your family the same way you wish others
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Emphany: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Abeg the man na yoruba abi na hausa...cz an hausa man will awz support their brodaz n will neva say such.#fact
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by vedaxcool(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2015
I forsee a lot of fooolish wailers and taniods saying rubbuish in this thread.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
vedaxcool:
I forsee a lot of fooolish wailers and taniods saying rubbuish in this thread.
That one is a MUST DO!

Remember, they r from a different planet entirely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by major466(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Very soon this Imam will start recieving death threads for speaking against Amnesty for Boko Haram.
Re: Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals by Hero10001: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mobinatric:

and who the Bleep do you think you are.... such an idiot ranting like a fool here... may God do to you and your family the same way you wish others
use your brains, it's allabout sarcasm.
I wish you well bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine Saraki Is Ibo, Ridiculous Defense Of The "Our Son" Mentality? / Radio Biafra 6/11/2015 / Stop Treating Christians As Fools - CAN Attacks President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.