Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Olori Ladun Sijuwade Reveals Best Kept Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olori Ladun Sijuwade Reveals Best Kept Secrets (1505 Views)

D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Blogger Ladun Liadi Insists That Dabota Lawon And Her Husband Are Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olori Ladun Sijuwade Reveals Best Kept Secrets by TopCelebritiesM: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Olori Ladun Sijuwade is inarguably the most beautiful and educated wife of Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade. The CEO of Dalora Ventures has been married to the prominent king for about 30years now. Recently, she revealed the secrets of her successful marriage to the royal father.
She revealed that the main reason she fell head over heels in love with the king is because he has a listening ear, pays attention to everything she says to him and he is very caring and supportive.
The Buckingham University graduate of Law, Economics and Politics added that coming from a monogamous into Polygamy, she quickly... Read more
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/olori-ladun-sijuwade-reveals-best-kept-secrets/
Re: Olori Ladun Sijuwade Reveals Best Kept Secrets by totalhouse(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2015
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Rocktown Boss, Frank Edwards And Kelly Lyon Chill Out (PHOTOS) / JAB Know Your Celebrity: Wizkid's Biography / Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.