Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Datasales9 Is A Scammer. Pls Stay Off Him. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Datasales9 Is A Scammer. Pls Stay Off Him. (466 Views)

Idi -oro Mushin Boiling Right Now. Pls Stay Away And Share / Security Alert: Pls Stay Off Benjamin Okpara Area Of GRA, PHC / My Experience With A Scammer. (pls Be Careful People. Know Who You Trust Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Datasales9 Is A Scammer. Pls Stay Off Him. by Fash0622: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
DATASALES9 is one of the notorious scammer on nairaland. He will always claim to sell 5GB of data for as low as 1,500. once you send him the credit. he will claim the network around his vicinity has been bad for days and it could take about 2 months before you receive the data. At other times, he would speak like a slowpoke on the phone in order to put you off the call. I have already gotten all his details from his network provider and I am surely going to apprehend him. When i do that , I will post all the pictures here. He has to be stopped from scamming others ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

U.S: We Don't Know Where Missing Chibok Girls Are / Three Teenagers Escape Being Lynched Over Theft / Houseboy Injures Itself While Peeping At Madam Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.