Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) (57114 Views)

Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by metroparrot: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015

Marriage is meant to be a union where love, comfort and unity exist but when the partners turn on each, then there is much left to be desired.

What else can one say when a wife who is supposed to be a man’s best friend, turns out to be his worst enemy? That is the scenario we have on our hands when an angry wife decided to take out her anger on her husband by emptying a pot of boiling water on him, causing him to sustain serious burns on his body.

A colleague, Seun Oloketuyi, posted this on his Instagram page on what a wicked wife did to his friend in Abuja after a quarrel.

This is what he wrote to accompany the photo:

Just left the hospital and it is worse than I thought. My good friend is in the hospital in Abuja now for four days with second degree burns.

While he was sleeping, his wife poured hot water on him (face legs, thighs, hips). She then locked him inside while he was screaming “fire, fire”, then she took off.

She is 5months pregnant; they have a 16 month old baby. Been married for a year and a half. Early in the year, she slapped him which led to him beating her.

They reconciled. He also complains that they switch house-help every month because she beats the house-help where there is blood on the wall. Should he stay or get the f out!!…- pissed off friend?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/graphic-photo-wife-pours-boiling-water.html

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmm

We just heard one side of the story..

Abi the woman na yabaleft patient..... find the whole story and drop it like it's hot here. grin

37 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Humblesam(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Wives beating husbands this days!!!!
What's happening?

9 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2015
hot water or hot oil?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by xender(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2015
dat man should b sent 2 confront boko boy on d war field.
wicked man.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Agbgift(f): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
He should better get out of the marriage, than having a poster of his photo tagged "Gone too Soon"

9 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
#saynotodomesticviolenceagainstwomen
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmm, one side of the coin! can we see the other side please?

9 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Cadamlk: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
xender:

wicked man.
I don't understand!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Keepshining(f): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
metroparrot:

Marriage is meant to be a union where love, comfort and unity exist but when the partners turn on each, then there is much left to be desired.

What else can one say when a wife who is supposed to be a man’s best friend, turns out to be his worst enemy? That is the scenario we have on our hands when an angry wife decided to take out her anger on her husband by emptying a pot of boiling water on him, causing him to sustain serious burns on his body.

A colleague, Seun Oloketuyi, posted this on his Instagram page on what a wicked wife did to his friend in Abuja after a quarrel.

This is what he wrote to accompany the photo:

Just left the hospital and it is worse than I thought. My good friend is in the hospital in Abuja now for four days with second degree burns.

While he was sleeping, his wife poured hot water on him (face legs, thighs, hips). She then locked him inside while he was screaming “fire, fire”, then she took off.

She is 5months pregnant; they have a 16 month old baby. Been married for a year and a half. Early in the year, she slapped him which led to him beating her.

They reconciled. He also complains that they switch house-help every month because she beats the house-help where there is blood on the wall. Should he stay or get the f out!!…- pissed off friend?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/graphic-photo-wife-pours-boiling-water.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Wives beating husbands since 14BC.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Agbgift(f): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2015
xender:

wicked man.
Did you read the topic @ all? Or even d content?
FYI the woman did the hot water pouring on her husband.

34 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by adebayo201: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm the wife's Bro and I don't want my sis to have any issue with that man again angry
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by xender(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Agbgift:

Did you read the topic @ all? Or even d content?
FYI the woman did the hot water pouring on her husband.
loll I juss vex type

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by xender(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Cadamlk:
I don't understand!!
I juss vex type
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by temitemi1(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Too bad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015

Four days ago it was Freeze of Cool FM being assaulted by his WIFE. Nairaland feminists (closet misandrists) conveniently avoided that thread and even when they eventually commented, they tried to justify why women should initiate physical assaults on their men.

The media would sure downplay this and the hypocritic feminists would, by default, avoid this thread.

freecocoa:

So a woman beat up a man and suddenly, no one cares to find out what he did to warrant that?
I thought a woman must have done something wrong to have gotten beat, why aren't y'all asking what his offence is abi was?

TheSonOfMark:
So the women the men beat didn't offend the men, right? Did you find out before castigating male aggressors?

Funny how they preach about "EQUALITY".smiley

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by cherylsmith(f): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Eiya
It's not her fault. Na demons.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Chubhie: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
May Allah not permit us to marry wives that will pour us Palm oil while we sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Hmmmm, one side of the coin! can we see the other side please?
nothing will justify this

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ogogoromasta: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
diz iz sometin
freecocoa iz
capable of cry
juss becuz
shez old nd
furstrated

wicked winchezz
plenti 4 nairaland
cococandy plz
cum nd defend
yuh type kiss

8 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Firefire(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Evil wife. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by berrystunn(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=18pt]what did he do?? pay back time[/size]
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Richie0974: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Seems Naija females are fighting back from the assaults they've endured over the years....that's bad tho...

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by hackerboogey: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Jesus Christ! What sort of insanely audacious wicked act is this? Boiling water on someone's skin, in the middle of their sleep. She even locked up the man to deny him help.

Even in hell, where the devil reigns, such wickedness does not exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ultrazone2(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
qpqpq

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by makzeze: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
The propagandism enthroning political mustache is tantamount to abdication of truth and justice.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ndaman25: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Some Women are just too inhuman

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Wacko Wives.

Well, anybody who is ready to marry me must also be ready to live in a different city from mine.
Everything will be provided for you but living in the same place with me is never going to happen.

And before the "God's soldiers" comes here to tell me how sacred marriage is and how God wants the parents to live in the same room, understand that i make my own laws to suit my way of reasoning.

I am not going to bomb a Church or Mosque because Allah decreed.
I chose what I do, not any institution.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
The rate women dy tak vex dis days ehn.. devil sef dey caution 'em

Nowplayin: ogbono feli feli

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ijustdey: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
women

the rate at which women are being so cruel is high these days.
is this the kind of woman emancipation and rights they are asking for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.