Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Dare Art-alade:why I Invited Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dare Art-alade:why I Invited Kim Kardashian (1240 Views)

Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Real Reason I Invited Kim Kardashian To Nigeria - Darey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare Art-alade:why I Invited Kim Kardashian by realitytopline: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
The talented musical artist says, “I invited Kim Kardashian because people talk about her. So, bringing her here was purely a business decision. People say she is popular for no reason, but I always tell them that she has some talents".

“She is famous in her own right for some reasons. Apart from the fact that she is a stylist. She has a cosmetics and clothing line, too. Whether you like those talents or not and whether you like what she is doing or not, it does not matter. She is doing it, regardless of what you think or not. Personally, I appreciate people with that kind of mindset.”

When asked how he sometimes felt after seeing nude photographs of the reality TV star displayed in the social media, Darey replied that he would keep his opinion to himself. But he went on, “She didn’t take her clothes off when I brought her here. Her coming was to play a certain role, which she did effortlessly. Some people that didn’t understand her full job description would have said that she stayed for only five minutes or so. Why would somebody come for five minutes? “She spent about a day here and gave exclusive interviews."
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]

Re: Dare Art-alade:why I Invited Kim Kardashian by hatux: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Dare Art-alade:why I Invited Kim Kardashian by bennifield11(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
shez a LovePeddler stylist,simple.i would've loved to know darey's opinion on how she posses unclad!!!#kim+amber=aShawO!!!some fools here'll tell me to make my money instead of bashing her.....keep the insults to urselves!!

(1) (Reply)

With £70,000 Surgery, You Can Look Like Kim K - See The Latest Transgender / Beyoncé Steps Out In 1940s Gangster Overcoat On A Date Night With Jay Z / Maheeda And Her Massive Makeup Is Causing Trouble On The Nigerian Webmosphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.